Ateez Seonghwa X Male Reader

{Y/N is Your Name if you don't know}

Once Upon A Time

Their was a Prince named Y/N
He was known as a flower boy.
Y/N's father wanted him to marry someone, other Prince named Seonghwa.

And Seonghwa is known for being extremely dirty, sexual and flirty, the playboy of prince's
So if you can imagine Y/N wasn't very happy 'bout this, Cause once a cheater always a cheater in Y/N's mind.

But Y/N had no say in the marriage, neither did Seonghwa. Seonghwa didn't want to get married either, not that he didn't want to marry Y/N, he thought Y/N was breathtaking.
He just didn't want to get married period. He wanted to be single and free, but both his and Y/N parents didn't care what they thought of each other or if they liked each other.
They just didn't care.

That's why Y/N and Seonghwa were pissed off beyond belief.
But Seonghwa had given up on trying to change his dad's mind.
And Y/N was still mad, not only at his parents, but at Seonghwa to, not because he did anything wrong.
But it shocked Y/N that Seonghwa -the playboy of the world- had given up on trying to change his family's mind.

1 year later Seonghwa and Y/N are married, but their relationship with their family's are ruined,
Seonghwa has tried to keep a relationship with them, but failed.
Y/N didn't even try to keep a relationship with his family.

But Y/N's relationship with Seonghwa isn't the best either, Seonghwa despite being married to Y/N, still go's out drinking and partying.
Y/N has seen Seonghwa cheat on him many times, but unfortunately Y/N can't leave the marriage....
Even if he wanted to...
Seonghwa still won't change, and Y/N doesn't have the energy to try and change him anymore.
So Y/N just gave up on it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seonghwa had noticed that something was wrong.

Y/N didn't talk to him,
didn't look at him, and didn't even want to be in the same room as him.

And it kinda hurt, the person he was married to -by force- didn't even look at him.
So knowing a nickname of his - Flower Boy-
He made Y/N a Flower crown.
To say Y/N was confused was a understatement, the person has been cheating on him since they got married - by force- did something that wasn't big or shocking.
But something simple and cute.
And for the first time Seonghwa seen Y/N smile, a big bright smile, that made Seonghwa realize he was in love for the first time.

It was a lot to take in, he's only had one-night stands never been in a relationship, and now he's in love deeply in love.