The day before the trip

{Kirishima's pov}
I wake up a few hours earlier than normal, it's raining outside and still dark. I look at my alarm clock to see that it says 5:37. "Hm, didnt think I would be up this early" I throw my legs over my bed and stand up. I walk over to my dresser and grab out a black shirt and some shorts. After dressing, I decide to go to the food court. Surprisingly I see quite a few people here, but no teachers. "guess they aren't here yet," I say to myself "Oh well. At least I won't have someone looking over my shoulder while I'm reading" I say quietly. Yes, I came here to read. I know that it's weird but it's quiet so I come here and read when I can. While sitting I look around and notice a familiar tired blonde sitting and eating not to far away. I was thinking on saying hi, but it's early so I'll let him be. I start reading my book, it's really cool and the main character is really manly! It's called hatchet, not a very popular book but fun to read nun the less. After a few minutes I see a tired Aizawa and a slightly less tired Present Mic walk in and to the teachers lounge, now that I think of it, they are around each other a lot recently. (Yes, I had to. I didn't but I did lol) Oh well, it's nun of my business anyways. I close the book and stand up, as I do so I see bakugou start to walk out of the food court, so, I follow him but only cause I was also leaving. He walks strait to his dorm and I walk past him, and go to my dorm. I walk in and shut the door behind me. "Shit." I say under my breath "Why didn't I say something to him?". Me and bakubro haven't been talking since mina pushed me and made me fall into him, it wasn't anything bad, just he was blushing a lot and he's been ignoring me every since. He also like attacked her, heh. I turn on my light in my room and walked back over to my dresser and changed into uniform. 6:10. Hm, usually Present Mic would have come and woken everyone up by now. What's going on? (\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ I'm sorry, that's the last erasermic reference- maybe) I spoke to soon cause at the moment you can bet that I heard running and yelling "GET UP CHILDREN" Present Mic yelled as he ran down the hall. I walked to my bathroom and looked into the mirror. "Fuck my roots are showing" I said looking at the top of my hair. I don't have time to dye it so I just have to deal with it, I'm also not dealing with my hair so, down haired Ejiro- yay. Wait- I grab a hair tie and put my hair in a bun. I smile and walk out of my door shutting off the light and locking my door.