Perrie

I woke up around 9 in the morning and changed into a white tanktop with a grey jacket over it, blue skinny jeans with grey and white keds. Then drove to the hospital to see how Emma was doing.

Once i got there i saw Niall standing at the vending machine. "Hey Niall" i said walking up to him smiling. "Oh, hey Perrie" he said looking at me smiling back and then pushing some numbers on the machine.

"Where's Kat?" I asked looking around not seeing the little sunshine around. "See's in the room asleep with Emma," he said picking up the snack he had got from the machine. "Oh ok" i said smiling "why did you come here?" He asked "To see how Emma was holding up" i replied "ok follow me" he said walking down the hall towards the room.

"Wanna chip?" Niall asked holding the bag of chips to me. "Oh, no thanks" i said shaking my head smiling. He nodded and walked up to a door with the numbers #205. "He-" he began before he got caught off. "Niall!" i heard Kat yell. "Shhh... Emma's alseep" niall said walking in with his pointer finger over his lips. "No, im awake " i looked around the corner to see Emma awake, sitting up smiling at Niall as he walked over to her.

"Hey Emma!" I said waving over to her. "Hey Perrie!" She greeted back. "How ya feelin?" Niall asked sitting in the chair beside the bed. "Good, i just have a small headache nothing to big" she said shrugging het shoulders slightly. When i was about to say something eles my phone rang. "Oh, excuse me" i said grabbing my phone from my back pocket and walking out of the room answering the phone.

P: 'ello?

L: Perrie are you at the hospital?

P: yea, why?

L: cause i wanted to know if when you leave can you get Kat and bring her back to the hotel?

P: yeah sure

L: ok thanks Perrie!

P: you're welcome lou, bye

L: bye

I hung up and put my phone back in my back pocket and walked back intp the room. "Hey Katty bear, you wanna go see louis?" I asked looking over to kat who was behind Niall with her arms wraped around his neck. "What?" She spoke looking over to me.

"Do you wanna go see louis?" I asked again. "Yea!" She said smiling widely and jumping off of Niall and jummping around. "Ok" i said giggling as her jummped around. "Can we go now?!" She said tugging at my jeans while looking up at me. "Uh, yeah" i answered smiling. I Then looked up at Niall and Emma. "Well we're gonna go. Bye Emma i hope you they let you out today and see ya later Niall" i said waving at them and picking up Kat and settinh her on my hips and then walked out of the room.