1

Not everyone has a home, not everyone has a family who cares for them or even parents. Not everyone has warmth or a place to live. That everyone is me, my name is Kortney and I'm 22 and more homeless than ever .

I grew up an orphan, never knew my real parents, was kicked out of the orphanage once I turned 18, with no money and hardly any clothes. I got into drugs like heroine, cocaine and crystal meth to ease some of the pain .
But about a year of being on it, I realized that it was destroying me, so I forced myself to stop and I gotta say, I'm feeling and looking so much better .

I've been around half the world you could say, by walking mainly, some I hitchhiked, stole just to eat and become myself again . I am currently in Denver Colorado, just being my homeless self, greeting people as they passed me, I was sitting on the sidewalk, doing whatever to make money. I sang a little, got about 17 cents, made music with objects around me, got about 2 or 3 bucks .

But it still wasn't enough to shower, eat or get new fresh clothes . I needed a job but how does a homeless person get a job so easily?

I had a piece of cardboard and written on it was In need of a job, any job will do. The cardboard was sitting against my knees, as time flew by and I was still sitting there, it began to get dark.

I grabbed all my stuff I had and began walking, where? I'm not sure . I began walking along the side of the road, sticking my thumb up hoping someone would give me a ride . No one stopped, it was probably because my hair was all ratty and I was covered in dirt .

As the sky got darker and my legs started to become jello, I sighed in relief as I saw a gas station, I walked over to it and used the bathroom to wash my face and freshen up the best I could . I walked out of the bathroom and as I turned the cover I bumped into someone, "Sorry" he said, I looked up at him and nodded him an "it's okay". He had brown hair and tattoos all around his neck, I walked passed him and seen a big bus but kept walking down the road to wherever I was going .

Destiny I hope

Hi! Welcome to my newest book, this book will be about Mgk (Machine Gun Kelly) aka Colson Baker .

Just a warning, this book will contain Drugs and some abuse, not much but I will let you know when that time comes !

I hope you enjoy the book!

Share it with your friends if you'd like:)

Don't forget to comment and Vote !

-Kortney

p.s.: I always make myself the main girl character, if you haven't gotten that yet from my other books .