Four.

Lisa wakes up the next day to a kiss on the forehead from Jennie.

"What was that for?" She asks Jennie with a smirk and pulls her down onto her chest.

"Nothing" Jennie says smiling. "Do I need a reason to kiss my girlfriend?"

"Never" Lisa says leaning to kiss Jennie on the lips.

"I'm going to be home late tonight. So don't wait up okay?" Jennie says as she gets out of bed and gets ready for work.

"Okay babe" Lisa replies to Jennie turning over and grabbing her phone.

Bestestfriendever: Can we meet at mine today? I'm too tired to come to the office lol

Lisa sends a reply to Rosie.

Lisa: Come to mine. Its just me here and there'll be no distractions

"Bye babe" Jennie shouts as she takes her leave.

Bestestfriendever: Coming.

Lisa gets up and gets into her loungewear and awaits for Rosie.

A short while later, she hears a knock on her door.

"Hey" Rosie says as she enters Lisa's apartment for the first time in a year.

"Wow... you've changed the place" Rosie says noticing the difference in all the furniture and decoration.

"Yeah... Jennie said all my kitten inspired furniture was too childish and suggested we buy new things" Lisa replies as she lets Rosie in.

"Oh... I always adored that about your apartment though. So unapologetically you"

"I guess..." Lisa says looking around, really taking in just how much her apartment had changed since Jennie moved in. "I kinda like this too though"

"Yeah, It's definitely nice" Rosie replies as she takes a seat at the breakfast bar.

The two girls get to work with music playing in the background.

A familiar song begins to play in the background.

"Oh my god Rosie! Isn't this the song that you learned on the guitar to play for your crush back when we were in school?" Lisa asks Rosie.

"What?" Rosie asks dragging out the word. "I have no idea what you are talking about" She says rather dramatically.

"Oh come on... what was his name again?" Lisa says pretending to scratch her imaginary beard.

"Don't say it. I'm warning you" She says.

"L-L" Lisa teases Rosie.

"I have my weapon ready just so you know" Rosie says as she grabs the cushion next to her.

"Lucas" Lisa replies earning a cushion being thrown at her.

"I warned you" Rosie says feeling proud of herself.

Lisa grabs the same cushion and throws it back at Rosie almost causing her to fall back.

Rosie grabs the cushion next to her and proceeds to hit Lisa with it laughing.

"Oh no. I don't think so" Lisa says as she pulls Rosie's legs causing her to fall back on the Sofa and hits her with the cushion. Both girls unable to control their fits of laughter. Rosie pokes Lisa causing Lisa to squirm and Rosie using this as her chance to run away.

She hides behind the breakfast bar and grabs whatever is closest to her. "Don't come near me" Rosie says laughing, a little out of breath.

"Or what? You going to hit me with that orange?" Lisa questions Rosie laughing.

"Don't test me" Rosie says still out of breath.

Lisa continues to approach Rosie with a cushion in her hand.

Rosie throws the orange in Lisa's direction but, Lisa manages to duck just in time, bringing the orange into contact with the wall with a big splattering sound.

Lisa looks behind her to see the orange splattered across the wall and then turns to see Rosie looking back at her with a shocked expression.

"Oh... You are so dead" Lisa says as she quickly runs to grab an orange and throws it at Rosie.

The girls continue to fight and chase each other around the apartment with fruits, creating footprints of fruit everywhere they went.

"Okay okay" Rosie says panting. "I can't... I'm too unfit for this" She says as she kneels over resting her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

Lisa agrees and decides to give the food fight a rest.

She looks around at the mess they had created and knew she was in for a good ol' telling of from Jennie.

"Lets just actually get some work done" Lisa says returning to her work.

"Okay" Rosie replies as they sit down again editing the photos.

Before Rosie leaves she helps Lisa clean up all the mess they could see.

"See you tomorrow" Rosie says as she opens Lisa's door. Lisa runs up after her, holding the door open for her.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow!" She says with a smile.

An hour later, Jennie arrives home.

"Why does it smell like oranges?" Jennie asks Lisa as she enters the apartment.

"No clue" Lisa replies pretending not to know.

"Weird" Jennie says as she removes her heels and slides her feet into her house slippers, causing her to let out a scream.

"AHHHH! What the fuck?! Why is there an orange in my slipper?" She says pulling out a squashed orange from her slipper.

Instantly, Lisa feels guilty.

"Tell me now" Jennie says demanding an answer from her girlfriend.

"Promise you won't get mad?" Lisa asks Jennie before telling her why there was an orange in her slipper.

"Promise" Jennie says.

"I might have had a food fight" Lisa says sheepishly looking at her fingers.

"Huh? Food fight? With who?" Jennie asks.

"Rosie. She came over today... well, she came to do some work but then, we ended up having a food fight" Lisa says chuckling slightly.

Jennie doesn't respond. Instead she takes a seat on the couch and Lisa follows her.

"Lisa... Is... Is something going on between you two?"

"What?!" Lisa blurts out, not being able to believe what her girlfriend was asking her.

"Of course not?" She says a little confused. "We're just friends Jennie"

"Really?" Jennie asks looking into Lisa's eyes.

"Yes. Of course. I love you" Lisa says as she moves in closer to hold Jennies hands.

Jennie shakes herself out of it and thinks how crazy she must seem right now accusing her girlfriend of cheating on her.

She lets out a nervous laugh as she apologises to Lisa. "I'm sorry. I've just had a long day at work. I'm not thinking straight"

"That's okay babe. I'm yours" Lisa replies as she brings Jennies head into her shoulder.

"I know, that just came out of nowhere. Lets just pretend that never happened. I know she's your bestfriend and that you're seeing her after so long, just ignore what I said" Jennie says while draping her arm around Lisa.

"Okay" Lisa replies kissing Jennies head.

That night Lisa spent her night in bed thinking about one thing: was Jennie right? Was there something going on between her and Rosie?