School

Toms pov.

The bus came a few minutes later.
Here goes nothing.
I step onto the bus and take seat in the front. I pull out my earbuds and slip them in my ears. I then on my favorite playlist and look out the window.

((At school)) ((Still Toms pov))

Once at school I go to the office to collect my things.
"Hello? I'm here to get my things."
A old lady turned around with an annoyed look. "Name."
"Thomas."
She turned back around and typed something on her computer. "Here you go." She reaches down and gave a paper to me.
As I start to walk away, she calls out to me. "Thomas, don't leave yet!" I turn back around and stop waking. The lady leans over the intercom, "Can Tord Larson come to the main office? Tord Larson. Thank you."

A few minutes later a boy with...wait... HORNS!?

I stand there in shock as he looks dead inside.
"What do you need Ms. Green?"
Ms. Green looked at me and then tord. "You are going to be showing mister Thomas around."

((Tord pov))

Thomas....Thomas... I've heard that name before.
"Is that ok with you Mister Larson?" I was brought back from my thoughts and nodded.
"Good, now get going!"
I grabbed the dumbfounded Thomas by the hand and pulled him outside the office. Once we were outside I looked at him and loses my tight shoulders.
"So, Tom, I'm Tord." He shook his head slightly and looked at me with a smile. "Nice to meet you Tord." I felt me start start to beat alittle faster.
What's is this feeling?
"Are you Tord? Your spacing out." Tom said snapping in my face, making me flinch. He stood back and sighed. "Sorry.." I took a breath and said it was ok.

(((After the tour. With Tord and his friends. Including Tom)

Third pov.
Tord and Tom approached the coroner table with their lunches.
"Hey Edd, hi Matt." Tord said as he sat down across from the two. "Hi Tord, who's this?" Edd asked.
"I'm Tom, I'm transferee here today." Edd's eyes lit up. "Well I'm Edd, and that's Matt." Edd pointed to the man beside him, who was checking himself out in a mirror. The boys started eat there food when they heard a voice from across the room. "Tord!! We know your in here!!"
Tom looked over at Tord and saw his face filled with panic. "Tord!! Come here now!!" Tom scanned the room before finding a hidden exit. "Tord, follow me ok? Keep low." Tord nodded and followed Tom out of the cafeteria. Once they were out, the red hoodie man grabbed the eyes male hand and pulled him outside to the garden.

"Thanks for that back there..."
Tord said sheepishly as he looked down. Tom chuckled and grabbed Tord's hand cause the male to look up. "It's ok buddy, who were they by the way?"
Tord look down again letting go of Toms hand. "They were some 'friends' I had awhile back. I don't want to talk to them however." Tom understood that completely. He didn't try to pick from more answers, and decided to hug the smaller make instead.
Tord hugged back and closed his eyes. Soon they pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. At least Tom did. Suddenly they hire the door slam open. "Tord! Tom! What happened_" (a/n that _ is like he stopped mid sentence :3) Edd smirked and backed away slowly. The two boys then looked at the position they were in. Both of them clearly flustered, the backed away from each other. Tord giggled and Toms heart melted.
"S-so, wanna come over tonight?" Tom asked Tord blushing a tiny bit. Tord nodded and hugged Tom one last time. "I'll meet you back here at 6:00. Ok?" Tom smiled and started walking to his house while Tord walked to his.

A/N- hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated!! Depression sucks-
Anyway, I'll try to be more active. Bye bye!!

Status: unedited
Words: 678
🌟