the beginning

Hai my name is Kim Hailey hana but they just call me hana for short....my name sound a bit weird right.. ok let me introduce my self.... I'm 18 years old my father from the US and my mom from Korea.... my dad is the CEO for the biggest chain of hotel all around the world.

    I got bright blue eye and a little speck of green, long brown hair... I'm 5 foot 6 inch and weight about 45 kilograms... I have one older brother and his name is Kim Joshua , my brother and I were best buddy I can share anything with him although he is 4 year older then me his attitude we're just like a teenager sometimes people mistakenly think he's younger than me. I like to read and I like to wear fake glasses and pretend to be normal people even you all know my family is rich...so I really don't like people to know who am I...I even ask my dad to buy an apartment for me so nobody suspect who I am,so I stay there during weekday and return to my family's house on weekends.

   When I was little my mom and dad has sent me and my brother to martial art classes for our safety so now both of us have black belt in karate and wushu.

   I fallen in love once but my heart got broken when I saw my boyfriend kiss another girl and when I confront him he said he used me because of my family wealth so he can get what he want...so from that day I have a bit of trust isu when it come to love and men...

I just came back from London after finishing my highshcool there and for your info I live with my dad sister there... my dad ask me To continue my study here while learning how to manage our family business .

    So guys how my story so far? A bit boring right... but promise it will get better in the next chapter... please bear with me ok... peace