Liah X Lisa

It was around 10 in the morning and the two maknaes, formally known as double L, were situated in the living room of their BLACKPINK house. The rest of the group were still upstairs, either still sleeping or getting ready.

Lisa had been up for quite a while, while Liah had just gotten up and ready. The two sat in silence as they flicked through the channels of the TV, trying to find something that would release them of their boredom.

"I'm bored!" Lisa groaned, resting her head on Liah's leg.

"Me too," The girl sighed, aimlessly flicking through the endless channels.

"Let's do something." Lisa suggested, looking up at Liah through thick eyelashes.
"Like what?" The owner of the leg sighed, rested her head backwards.

"I don't know?" The laying girl answered, humming as she thought of ideas. "We could... go shopping? Or have a walk around town? Or maybe even-"

Lisa didn't get to finish what she was saying because Liah had interrupted her with her thoughts.

"Let's go to the dance studio and make a choreography." Liah suggested

Lisa jerked herself up with a loud gasp and wide eyes. "Yes! That's perfect!"

"Great!" Liah grinned. "Let's meet back here in twenty minutes."

The two girls split ways to get ready.

In twenty minutes Liah had gotten changed, packed her bag, and had made breakfast for the two girls.

"Liah!" Lisa called, running up the stairs to the kitchen. "I'm ready!"

"Good," Liah smiled, handing Lisa a plate of breakfast. "I'm made you toast. Eat so we can go."

Lisa gratefully and quickly ate her food as Liah happily watched. Unfortunately, they ran out of bread and Liah gave the last piece to the maknae. But Liah settled with a protein shake.

"Kaja!"

They reached the dance studio in no time. However, the hard part was finding a dance studio as a lot of them was taken by trainees. In the end the girls settled with just waiting until they had finished.

After forty long minutes of waiting in their manager's office they finally managed to get a room and with a blink of an eye they booked it.

"Ok!" Liah clapped her hands, after they had stretched. "Let's pick a song and a dance genre."

            In the end they ended up picking _____ by _____. They wouldn't have time to do a choreography for the whole song so they just settled with the chorus. However, no matter how short the chorus was it was still hard work and left the two girls panting and dying for water. But, mother Liah brought water bottles for them.

"Thanks," Lisa panted, downing the bottle. "I think we should re-do the ending part, I don't think it flows in."

"Yeah me too, it looks to forced." Liah agreed. "Let's have a twenty-minute break and then get back into it."

The two of them laid on the floor as they regained their breath. She couldn't remember what but Lisa said something and it made Liah laugh and cry, all before she had completely caught her breath back, so Liah was laughing while she was already out of breath and ended up wheezing for air. Which Lisa found so funny she also ended up wheezing.

It was a good ten minutes before either Liah or Lisa could properly breathe again.

"Oh my god," Liah sighed, wiping the tears that had formed away.

"Come on," Lisa chuckled, still replaying the memory in her mind. "Let's continue."

And just like that they got back to work.

Hours went by and the girls were still working on their choreography, trying to perfect it. In the end they managed to record a practice video of it and agreed to come back tomorrow and film it for YouTube and BLINKS.

"I like it." Lisa smiled as she hopped into the car.

"Me too, I think we did a good job." Liah returned the smile. "Let's go home and tell the Unnie's what we did today."
"Yes! Let's!" Lisa grinned like a child who just got told that they can go to the park. A warm feeling was in Liah's stomach as she looked at the girl who she considered her sister.