Chapter 2.

The next day after everyone woke up,duke and Max where around the animal pens talking to each other about random stuff. Though The one thing that Max had on his mind was, the tall sheepdog he met the other day. For some reason Max couldn't get him off his head! But, Max has a hard time excepting facts. "No way, we only just met, and again, I like Gidget!" He'd say to himself. Duke already knew something was up with his "brother" as soon as they woke up. "Heeeellloooo?" Said Duke, as he got Max out of his little trance. O-Oh! Sorry duke, I was just thinking. "About what?" Asked duke, he wanted to know what had had his brother so much in his own head. Duke then said something to take the attention off the subject. "Doesn't rooster look so cool!?" While duke said this, rooster was putting the animals into their pens and other places. Pshh, I can totally go that to. Exclaimed max, he wanted to show that he to, can adjust to this farm life and nothing's their to worry about. "Alright, then try him, he's eating the food." Duke then pointed to the pig, and in fact, he was eating the food like duke had said. "Alright then, I'll just..." Max then started to go and try to move the pig to go back to his own pan and stop eating the food the humans put in the boxes. "You got this one Max." Duke claimed, just above his inside voice. Not a full minute later, the pig had flung Max on to the sheep pen and they stated to get loose and go towards the trees, that's when rooster came back. "So wh-What happened! Shelly! Marco! Diana! Come here! You to guys!" Yelled rooster, you could tell he was angry. Rooster then looked confused and worried all at the same time" Wait, where is cotton?" Then one of the sheep spoke, "he went towards the forest, rooster" rooster the spoke once more. " who was the one to let them out?" As he looked at the two dogs other than him.

Sorry for the shortness! I hope you liked it! Thanks for the support! Love all you guys!

With weed love,
Aaron~kun.