just two gays. holding hands. What the fuck am i doing .

"neku..... this pink lemondade....... is good but......"
"yes my friend? my compadre? my bro? my bud?" says neku, curious yet.. fucking i DONR know its 4 Am i just woke up. 

"i am. Gay"
"yeah i know.
o"kay but"

"I Am Gay For you"

neku spit out his pink lemonade like A FUKCING PUSSY and started blushing.....

"w-whta."

"i am gay for you neku. Gay. I am gay. for You. you. i am gay."

"n-n-no....."

the sun has set by now, and the moon shone bright on them. they were looking at each other, appreciating the galaxy, the wisdom, the experience stored inside of their eyes. at this moment, all they could feel is their presence. not the moon, nor the wind, nor the trees, the grass, the smell of sunflowers across the field they were gazing at for so long. they only felt each other's souls. they felt like they were meant to be there, in this moment, that this was the prophecy they needed to complete. joshua loved neku, and he was sure that neku loved him back. however, neku was in a trance. in a spell, not even a deity could recognize. he was completely gone, in his own world, his own garden. joshua could not understand, he did not want to. he looked at him, knowing everything but what neku is thinking, and he was okay with that. he let neku take his time, staring at him, for an eternity.

"i love you too, joshua."

joshua was not shocked, nor was he expecting this response. they have changed. this has changed. they both looked back at the field, knowing everything. they did not need to learn more. all they knew is that there was a big tree, leaves blowing, the wind, the sunflowers, the food, the lemonade, and most importantly, them. they were with each other, that is all they needed. they did not need knowledge, they did not need power. all they needed was their presence. that was the most important thing to them.