What's going on?

3rd POV

(?-) "Hey...Can you hear me......?

(Taumari-) *lightly groans as she opens her eyes*

As Taumari's vision started to clearly focus she saw a boy with splash white hair around her age hovering over her

(?-) "Are you okay?
You seem pretty out of it,he asked.

(Taumari-) "I-I think so, but I have a huge headache.

(?-) "To be honest,I'm also..... No,everyone else feels the same too.
Since we suddenly...got put in this weird situation.

(Taumari-) *looks at her surroundings*
'Where am I? The last thing that I remember is was walking up to the Academy that I finally accepted to go so I could be more confident about my talent.
And.....And then everything went black....'

(?-) "Hey,are you listening?

(Taumari-) "Oh,sorry I was just in deep thought.

(?-) "Here,let me give you a hand.
*holds out his hand*

(Taumari-) "Thanks. *grabs his hand as she's being pulled off the sand*

(?-) "No problem,we should probably get to the others,come on follow me.

Taumari followed the teen to a long white trailer with a pair of large wooden doors. As she opens the doors she saw about 14 other students in the trailer
looking at her.

(?-) "Who goes there,said a beautiful girl with silver twin braids

(?-) "Are you okay you,you seem quite pale,said a pretty girl with long blond hair and a bow.

(?-) "Hey,you're also a freshman at this school,right?,said the little girl with upward long banana shaped ponytails.

(Taumari-) "Uhhh,y-yes....are you guys also-

(?-) "Hey,Taumari you're here too?!

Taumari looked to her left to see her pink haired friend Kazuichi Souda,the Ultimate Mechanic.

Kazuichi and Gundam always hung out with Taumari ever since they met her in the medo. Kazuichi always found a way to make her laugh when ever she was upset,he was always by their side as the goofball that Taumari loves.

(Taumari-) "Kazuichi?!,why are all these students here?

(Kazuichi-) "IDK,See for yourself.Each freshman is here including us.

(?-) "Hey,why don't you just come inside for now?,said the big pudgy man in a kaky suit with glasses.

(Taumari-) "O-Oh,right s-sorry.
'Ok Taumari try to came down and try hard to not let your nervousness get to you'