Prologue

Eunwoo's POV

          "You know, I saw some hot girls earlier! All of them are damn hot! And you know what, they invited me for a party la—Yah! You're not even listening!" Mj exaggerately exclaimed and shouted at me as I was reading some books.

        "Yah, Eunwoo! Can't you just stay chill and hang out? You're book addiction is freaking me out." Jinjin then told me with a look saying "are u for real?". I slammed my books close then readied myself to shout at my friends but all my words were suddenly replaced with the view of a beautiful girl.

Wait, what am I talking about? I'm not a fan of beautiful people, okay? Stop staring at her, Eunwoo!

      "Woah. woah. woah. Look at that beautiful lady over there, guys! Damn pretty!" said Sanha who is lookinv at the same girl as I am.

      "Lot prettier than the girls earlier, huh?" Mj chuckled with the thought. "Should I go ask the name?" All my friends cheered on him to do it but before he could do it, I pulled him back his chair.

      "I'll do it." –I said shortly and walked towards the girl leaving my friends in awe.

        "Yah!" I called her. I know it's rude but that's how i am. But instead of getting a glare for my rudeness, I recieved an angelic smile.

       "Yes? What can i do for you?" she replied still maintaing her sweet smile making my breathing uneven.

       "Your name"

       "Huh?"

        "What's your name?"

        "Oh! I'm Jihyun! Uh, I'm a transferee on Building B room 4. What about you? You a transferee too?"  Jihyun, huh? What a talkative girl. And I kinda like it.

        I ignored her question and just face my friends again but a hand pulled me from the back making me turn. As i turned, I hit her shoulders with mine, resulting her to falling in my arms. And in that moment, my heart started beating fast and loud.

        And that's when my question started...

How do you know you're in love?