eight

"Why would you say th—."

"I love you."

Oikawa never raised his head away from the crook of (Y/N)'s neck, she felt his breath hit her nape and the tears that continued to flow from his eyes.

"I love you, I love you so much. Don't leave me, love me please. Continue loving me please, don't stop loving me." His arms around her tightened, but didn't suffocate her, instead she felt more warmth coming from him.

"Oikaw—" she seemed to always be cut off by this crying guy hugging her.

"Tooru, call me Tooru please." He finally lifted his head, the rim of his eyes are red, and his eyes bore an overwhelming amount of determination.

"I'm gonna make you fall more inlove with me. I'm gonna make you love me more. I swear, cross my heart, I will make you fall for me (Y/N)!" Oikawa vowed.

Iwaizumi stood in front the classroom, guarding and telling the students to shoo off to avoid ruining the moment the blooming couple is having.

The ace scoffed and grinned when he heard his best friend's vow to his soulmate.

"He sounds like a fucking idiot."

"Hey! What food do you like (Y/N)?" Oikawa walked towards the girl's desk. (Y/N) looked up and met chocolate brown eyes, saw genuine emotions swirling.

"I really like (Favorite food)" She answered.

Then, the male reached out for her hand, surprising them both. Oikawa stared at (Y/N)'s reddening face, after what happened earlier that morning, Oikawa concluded that he adored every face that the girl pulled.

Oikawa grinned at her, causing (Y/N)'s face to turn redder.

(Y/N) was known to be stoic, had a blank face all the time, and blunt. Seeing her lose her composure around his presence makes Oikawa fall for her more.

"Oi, Assikawa."

Iwaizumi stood in front of him, eyes absent of any emotion.