Ch. 5

A week later.....

Jennie POV 

I sat in the canteen and saw them laughing and hugging each other. Jisoo didn't knew either why Lisa acted that way a week ago. Rosie went to the states for her family problems. Lisa ignored me andJisoo everytime we tried to approach her. As if we were the one who made mistake. Well... if you asked me i wasn't fully wrong to said that. He is a womanizer. I said it because i was cared about her. Why people lately being stubborn. i just gave her some advice. Arghhh. 

Fuck that shit! I swept those thoughts and sigh.

I walked out of the canteen and went to my locker leaving Jisoo behind. I have enough and sick with these situation. I felt irritated to watched them. After that i went to my class room. As i walked my way to the class "He is such a dick!" I mumbled to myself getting angered remembering it i felt disgusted. 

"You said dick? i'l gladly give it to you babe!" I shivered and shocked from what i've heard.
I ignored and make a fast pace to my class room. I knew its him.
Before i can even  reached the damn door of my classroom. He strongly  draged me to nowhere. I couldn't argue or pulled my body out of from his grasp. He harshly pushed me to dark empty room. He covered my mouth even before i can defend myself. 'What's wrong with him? What does he want from me' i thought to myself. I quickly grab my phone and called Eun Woo to save me. I shouted loudly but only muffled can be heard. I wiggled my body, his hand on my mouth loosen and i bite it.

"Eun Wooo... He...." He cuted me and grab my phone and slamed it to the floor.
"Well.... Well... asking for help?" He said and laughed. And suddenly his face turn into anger. My vision started blurly as my tears gathered in the corner of my eyes. Before i answered his question, he untie his tie and wrapped it to my mouth. He smirked and pushed my body againt the door. I felt shivered through all my body as he carressed my lips with his thumb. 

Taehyung POV 

I hated her. I didn't want her to be with somebody else. I saw her always stick with Eun Woo. How come she doesn't reacted with my effort to make her jealous. Yes i just used Lisa. Her bestfriend. But her lips doesn't tasted like her. She never can be compared with Jennie.

After i tied her mouth, i attacked her neck. She moan. "Its like you enjoy it, Don't you?" I whispered to her ear. I grasp my hand lower to her but cheeks.
I lifted up her skirt and carressed her inner thigh. She muffled and i looked at her eyes. She cried and whimper from my touch. I slide my finger from her panties to her core.

"I can make you feel better. Don't cry! Its just the begining." I said as my middle finger in and out her core. I pumped it faster and kissed her lips harsly.
She just cried and her eyes watched the wall not even a slight to looked at me. I choked her neck and grab her chin as i fasten the pace of my finger. She just close her eyes and i grab her lips between my lips. I pull it harsly until it bleeding and she moan as she came into my fingers.

"Tae !! Where are you? Taeeee! Babe!" I heard lisa shouted from the outside looking for me."Shit!" I thought to myself.
I looked at jennie. She panted and looked me with sad eyes. I untie her mouth. "Sweet! I can taste it everyday. We will continue later slut"I smirked and licked my hand. Before i left and untie her mouth and smooth my uniform.

Jennie POV

He left me like that, whimpered and weak. I grab my body out of the room. His touched makes me weak. 'Why he did that when he already have Lisa' I got angered to myself. I felt guilty for Lisa but something in me felt something. 

I walked to my locker and went home. I skiped my class. I went to my bedroom and looked at my broken phone that he crashed. I cried even more remembering what happened earlier.
"Jennie! Are you inside? Open the door!" I hear someone shouted. I thought it was Eun Woo. I wiped my tears and pretend to be okay as i walked to open the door.

Eun Woo POV

I was worried after her call end. I rush to her house as i couldn't found her in the school.
"What's wrong? What happened? Did someone hurted you?" I bombared her with questions as she open the door.
"No. I just feeling unwell today" she said and smile. I saw the truth in her eyes that she lied. The red eyes and shaking hands. 'What happened to her' i thought to myself.
I hugged her immedietly to calm her. I felt my shoulder wet.She cried ober my shoulder. I just ignored it and asked. "Can you tell me? The whole story?". I curioused and my heart felt uneasy.
Suddenly she kissed my lips and cried shakes her head. I sighed and carried her to bedroom.

Lisa POV

He so suddenly left the canteen. Maybe there's something important. I just followed him after i finished my lunch. I couldn't found him anywhere. I shouted his name and nothing.

"You looking from me?" I turned around and saw him smile.

"Where have you been? I asked ignored his question.

"I just went to the toilet" he said and put his arm around my shoulder. I went to the toilet earlier and no one inside. He lied to me. I smelt different perfume from his uniform.
I felt like crying but i held it. From the past week i build feeling from him. I knew he doesn't felt the same. But what can i do?'
I just hug him from beside.  

'I must have you completely no matter what'  i wiped my tears so taehyung didn't saw it.

A/N:

 Sorry for the late update. Happy New Years 2020 everyone. Hope we always be blessed. 

Dont forget to love and comment to early update later.. LOL

XOXO