Introduction

Helvete High School: 8:14 AM

"Oh boy, here they go again." Alex eyed her two classmates bickering in front of the classroom.

Now, you're probably thinking. Why are there two teenagers squabbling like cats and dogs in front of the classroom? Where is the teacher? I mean, isn't it odd for a teacher to be late for his own class?

Well, these two students, are Philippe and Ancel. These two simply loathe each other.

Flashback to middle school

It was a normal day in school. Ancel enjoyed being the top-most intelligent student in his class, let alone the overall grade. He smirked as he went inside the class and sat down.

As Ancel smirked, young Penom and Alex were looking at him weirdly.

"Someone please wipe that freaking smirk off his face," Penom muttered. "That would be me— if I was smart. It's Math's fault anyway." Alex ranted about the worst subject. Math. "Oh yeah, did you hear about the new student coming today?" Alex asked Penom. "Huh? No... was there?" She responded with confusion.

"Yeah, the teacher is probably going to introduce him later," Alex said.

RINGGGGGGGGG

After a few minutes of noise, the teacher and a boy dressed in the school uniform came inside the classroom, which made the students quiet. "Class, today we have a newcomer in our class. Meet Philippe." The teacher's hand gestured to the student that stood beside him.

The class muttered silent hellos. "Philippe has transferred here from the Philippines. So please treat him nicely." The teacher reminded his students.

"You can sit beside Ancel."

Ancel raised his hand for Philippe to recognize him. Philippe sat down, and they sent a small smile at each other.

Time skip to the end of the semester:

Ancel walked down the halls, looking for the bulletin board that had all of the final grades of the semester.

After turning to a corner, he saw a crowd of people muttering. It was rarely like this before, people used to just look at their grade and go back to there classes. But now, they were just staying there. The phrases "OMG", "OH MY GOD!!", "NO WAY, REALLY???" were heard from the crowd of students.

'Did something happen?'  Ancel thought in his head. He walked towards the commotion and before he could even say 'Excuse me!', the crowd moved over as if this was about him.

He walked towards the board and squinted his eyes and looked for his name.

Philippe over throned him. Philippe was now rank 1. And Ancel was now rank 2.

Ancel stayed silent and walked to his class.

Time skip to Lunch...

Philippe was walking to his usual bench when he suddenly bumped into someone. Ancel stumbled to the ground, which caused his food to spill on his clothes.

"Hey! Couldn't you watch where you were going?!" Ancel yelled, picking himself up from the ground and stared at his shirt. "Crap! Sorry!" Philippe was pleading for forgiveness. Ancel was about to say sorry but then, anger took over him and he silently pushed Philippe off his feet.