Lams✰

WARNING: SMUT
click on the photo to see the whole thing

John's POV~
Usually when my dad is being mean and abusive towards me I go to my best friend, Alexander's house.

"So, how bad was it?" Alexander asked. "Well he punched me and told me I was worthless and shoved me against the wall" I whispered looking down. Tears began to form in my eyes.

Alexander looked down. "I'm so sorry to hear that"

"It's fine" I said putting on a weak smile. "Hey um, do you wanna sleep with me tonight? Instead of the couch, you seem like you need comfort"

I blushed. I had a crush my my best friend for years and now he's asking if I could sleep with him!

"I would like that" I said as I crawled into bed with him. He blushed red.

"Hey uh, I have to tell you something" Said Alexander. "Yes?"

"I-I know it's weird but I l-Like you" He said closing his eyes.

I moved closer to him. And I kissed him on the lips. He crawled onto my lap and kissed me. I kissed roughly and he put his hand on my chest.

"Take me, baby~" He said. I kissed down his neck. Sucking at his jawline. He pulled his shirt off. I did the same. I laid on the bed helplessly as he played with my hair.

He took off his pants. I blushed bright red. He noticed. "Aw, someone is blushing" Alexander said rubbing his nose on my neck.

"I-I" Alexander played with my hair before taking off my shirt and pants. He sucked on my neck more. "Y-yes daddy~" I moaned. He smirked.

I tugged at his boxers and slipped them off him. He took off mine. He laid on top of me.

He spread my legs and I opened wide. He sucked on my thighs, roughly making them purple. "DADDY" I moaned louder.

He smirked and kept sucking up my thoughts. When he reached my dick he began to put his mouth on it. I let out a loud moan.

"AHH ALEX" I moaned loudly. "M-Move harder" He said with his mouth full of dick.

"Okay" I began to thrust. "AHH THATS THE SPOT YES LEXI" I screamed. He sucked on my sweet spot. Hard.

I thrust more as Alexander moaned with his mouth full. He pulled out.

I began to pant. He began to spread his legs. "Suck on me baby~" he begged. My face got deep red.

I put my mouth on the top of his dick. He began thrusting. Moving in and out I could barley breathe but it felt so good.

He began mouth fucking me. "A-ALEX Y-YES D-DADDYYY" I scream as his dick hit the back of my throat. "Suck more baby" He asked.

I did. My mouth hit his shaft. "AHHHH DADDY" I scream. Felt cum come down my throat.

"Swallow it baby" Said Alexander. "Y-Yes d-daddy" I swallowed the cum that was in my throat. His dick was still in my mouth.

I held onto the bed sheets. He pulled out and I gasped for hair. He kissed my neck. "Was that fun Baby?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"I love you"

"I love you too"