2. Asher plisetsky

"oi everyone!" everyone went silent. Who are these people? "axel baby your back!" a girl with long blue hair walked up to axel and started hugging him. "get off me vinessia" she jumped back in fear.

"this is the new recruit." no one but the girl names vinessia was paying attention. that's when axel hit the wall,leaving a hole. "everyone I said listen up!" everyone went dead silent. "this is asher, take good care of him. And get him his own book." axel walked off into the house. I was left there standing in the doorway.

"oi, im katsuki takeshi, my magic is called obliverin. I have dark fire magic. So stay out of my way or I will kill you"i nodded. Takeshi looked shocked. "tch" is all he said as he walked off. A short boy with jet black hair walked up to me next. "hey! Im yuri kokiko! My magic is called season's greetings. I can make it snow, or hot, basically I can change the seasons or weather!" he held his hand out to mine to shake. I accepted as he joyfully shaked it, and then walked off"

"hey im oka sayori! My magic is called dispar, I can make anyone feel great pain, and eventuly make them go crazy!" she started grinning at me. Scary. A guy with red hair came up to me."and lastly im yami fuyuu, my magic is darkness, don't make me use it on you"

Vinessia walked up to me"im vinessia, my magic is called ice, I have ice magic" she flicked me off as she walked over to axel.

Yuri walked back over to me"whats your name?" I looked down at him"im asher plisetsky, I don't know what my magic is" yuri stepped back. His eyes widdening"a-asher p-plisetsky?!" I nodded confused."yeah that my name" I looked over at everyone else. They all had the same reaction. Exept for axel who looked as calm as ever.

Asher stood up and walked over to me looking at the others "yes this is the asher plisetsky, born again"

Born again?! What the hell was he talking about?!