i

so I fell in love with these boys again and couldn't let this account die without one completed fic so I'm working on an unpublished piece that I was gonna post in 2015ish?? But I'm fashionably late as always. I hope you guys enjoy!

Harry is stressed.

Stressed and shaking after his newest concert in Los Angeles. He plays it off as left over excitement from finishing up such an exhilarating show. He always loved performing, loved being able to interact with his fans but he was just so tired. He knew he only had a matter of time before the world greyed around him, leaving him whimpering and trembling as the need to submit increased as he tried to navigate through the pressure of moving constantly on tour.

He was almost done though and he had a few days to himself before he needed to get moving towards his next stop. Three months on tour and he wanted to scream as being away from Los Angeles, being away from home and being away from Lou...

He shook his head, he couldn't think about that now, at least not yet because if he did, his resolve would break and the world would see a piece of himself that he so desperately wanted to hide.

"That was brillant Harry, wonderful job," Eric, his stage manager complimented, grasping Harrys shoulder and jerking him out of his daze.

Harry blinked slowly, it took him a little bit to process Eric's words. Jesus, he needed to get laid.

Nonetheless, he preened under the praise, it cleared his head enough for him to mumble a meek, "Thanks, mate. Think 'm gonna head back to my hotel, I'm exhausted."

Eric eyed Harry careful but nodded, "The car's gonna pull up soon to bring you to your hotel. You okay mate? You look a little out of it, you're not getting sick or anything?"

Harry gulped, eyes wide. He could feel sweat beginning to gather uncomfortably under his clothes and drip down from his hairline. His knees were beginning to become a little wobbly. He needed to leave, now.

"Nah, Eric. Just overwhelmed with all this traveling but I'll be good as new tomorrow. Have a good night, yeah?"

Eric hummed and playfully exclaimed on his way out, "Take care of yourself and try to not break as many hearts in LA."

Harry gave a weak nod, avoiding the urge to roll his eyes at the jab at his reputation. A ladies man, HA, if only they knew.

Harry shuffled his way towards the designated car, grabbing a water bottle from the snack table, gathering a few protein bars and snacks for the road. He would need to keep up his appetite for tonight.

Once safelty in his ride, he sent a text.

You in?

A few minutes later, his phone pinged. His heart fluttered at his newest message.

Of course, love. See you soon.

~

Harry barely made it through the door of the hotel before he stumbled into his room with a muffled sob, "Lou!"

He shuffled into the room, surveying the area trying to find the one man that made him feel whole after a night of wanting to crawl out of his own skin.

"Darling," Harry whimpered at the nickname, watery eyes falling on the figure relaxing on the bed. Naked, save for the robe tied loosely around his waist, billowing open to show a strong chest and defined abs. Harry's mouth watered at the body hair that sprinkled Louis chest. Dear lord, he's been growing it out. The last time Harry had seen Louis, he had been smooth and in the heat of the moment, Harry mournfully confessed to the thought of getting turned on by a hairy chest. How embarrasing?