I

HELLO LOVES, SO HERE'S THE BOOK II OF STARLIGHT. I KNOW A LOT OF YOU IS WAITING FOR THIS SEQUEL, SO HERE IS THE COMPLETED PART 2 OF THE STORY.. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND PLEASE YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS WILL HELP MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE ME MORE TO KEEP WRITING.. ALSO, IF YOU LIKE THE STORY DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE VOTE BUTTON. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

K

Characters:

Mated Couple Alpha Namjoon & Omega Seokjin

-since Mr.Jeon died, Seokjin decided to let Namjoon take over their company so he could focus on taking care of him & his stubborn younger brother.. Seokjin became a fulltime house husband already

Alpha Min Yoongi & Omega Park Jimin finally outed themselves to the world!

Idol Jimin announced that producer Yoongi is his long time boyfriend on the night of his major solo concert!

But, a big wave of change is coming their way too!

Beta Hoseok finally came back to Korea after his successful world tour!

It's time for him to make up with his friends so his bestfriend Namjoon also known as the CEO of his company gave him 2 months break!

Introducing the Park Brothers

Alpha Park Hyunsik is a Chef in Min Restaurant while Beta Park Jihoon is a baker at Taeguk's Bakeshop😏

They both are eyeing someone for a while now..

ALPHA JUNGKOOK & OMEGA TAEHYUNG

The chaotic papa & daddy of TAEGUK

Jungkook & Taehyung are both breathless after their very first kiss after four years. Their eyes are swollen but the stretch in their tears stained cheeks and lips are enough proof that the tears aren't for pain anymore. For the first time in years, it's now tears of joy.

"I love you, Taehyung i love you so much baby." Jk breathes while nuzzling his nose to his Omega's cheeks. Taehyung smiles, that kind of smile that comes from within. He has his eyes close but he knows and he feels how Jungkook meant it when he said it.

"I love you too Gukkie."

The two stayed like that for a while. Jungkook is enjoying the moment that he could finally scent Taehyung freely. His nose nuzzles every part of his face down to his jaw until he finally reach his neck where his scent gland is. The omega tilted his heck to give him more access.

Heaven knows how Jk is trying his best not to sink his teeth on Taehyung's neck, but the scent of his omega, and Tae's willingness to submit is really making it so impossible for him to resist the urge of marking him right there and then. He started to kiss his neck deliciously.

Taehyung cant help but to fist the alpha's soft hair when he felt his wet lips sliding on his neck. They both missed each other and now that they have finally admitted how stupid they were for wasting their time away from each other, they dont wanna waste more seconds now!

Jungkook suddenly froze when he heard Taehyung moans! The alpha's eyes turned crimson red, his arousal cant be hidden anymore coz his pheromones are all over the little space they have in his luxury car.

"J-jungkookie" Tae whimpered again when he smell the alpha's sex scent!

The omega even pushed himself towards the alpha again wanting him to take him right there and then when he realized Jungkook's situation.

But the alpha knows better! He misses Taehyung so much that it hurts him now o restrain himself but he doesn't wanna disappoint Yoongi and he doesn't want to fail their son. So he gather all his strength to stop himself from claiming Taehyung without asking permission from the little alpha yet. He slid down his hands from the omega's neck to his arms before slowly pushing him away.