𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐈

10»»————- ♔ ————-««

10
»»————- ♔ ————-««

It's already October and the Losers Club still haven't said a word to eachother. It like they all Went MIA for a split second or more...

Beverly spent more time with the Colombian girl, Mike and Ben still hang out and talk, Richie has been spending his life in the Derry Arcade,
Eddie was normally at home not willing to see any of the losers. Stan and Bill were attached like glue.

But they did start to get into small fights which grew into bigger issues. Not necessarily physical stuff. Because the two wouldn't hurt a fly. If it was Pennywise, Bill would be the first one to kill it whatever he has.

Stan began to notice Bill's strange behaviour. Since school had began last month, so Stan spent more time with Bill due to their courses. They practically had every course together in first semester.

Stan was finally allowed to Bring people over to his house. But he kinda prevented himself from doing that due to his inquisitive family. So tend to stay at Bill's house more since Bills family is always MIA.

They were working for a history project. Stan noticed bills face was really red, along with the tight grip around his pencil that it practically broke within the next few seconds. Stan's eyes went wide at the sight.

" Bill are you okay?" Stan places his hand on Bills shoulder. The red haired boy flinched at the Jewish boys touch. Bill grabbed Stan's hand and yanked it off his shoulder. " Bill what's wrong with you?" Stan asks concerned.

" EVERYTHING! Everything Stan!" Bill yells as Stan flinched. " What are we w-w-without the rest of the losers? No Richie, n-no Beverly, or E-Eddie, neither Ben or M-M-Mike..?" Bill calmed down a bit.

Stan roller his eyes ' here he goes again.'

" my god bill they hurt you! They hurt me! I don't want us to get hurt by those foul beasts! Didn't you think we were better off without them?" Stan got up as Bill did as well. " Am I always going to be virgin studdering mess in your f-f-fucking eyes? I want t-t-things to go back together! And no! Everything g-g-got worse after we told them!" Bill shouted back.

Stan crossed his arms " maybe you are a virgin studdering mess in my eyes! I don't want to see them!" Bills eyes widen at what Stan Just said " it's that what you really think?" Bill walked closer to Stan.

Stan walked back, trying to get away from Bill " yeah...that's what I think... and for sure I'm right." Stan spit back.

" you really fucking think that?! I may have put your life in danger in those sewers but Atleast I saved you from getting attack or eaten from that clown! Oh baby I have thicker skin then you do Stanley! Who are you calling scared here huh? I want things to go the correct way! Our relationship has been going a downhill here and for sure I don't want that and neither do you. So we better get shit straight before I break things before you do!" Stan was at a loss of words.

'Did bill just?' Stan thought. Bill sighs after that. " look, babe I get that you're mad at e-everyone.. but you can't shut them out l-l-like that. People deserves f-f-forgiveness don't they?" Bills voice turned softer and not comforting. Stan couldn't hold it back anymore.

" f-fine then." Stan coughed

" wait what?" Bill blinked

" they need forgiveness don't they? We are most likely gonna get into a fight regarding Richie's big mouth." Bill snorts at Stan's response.

" Bill I love you, I really do. I want you to live the best teen years with me. I wanna listen to cuco with you in our rooms, I want to go watch movies with you and buy ice cream, I don't want to let you go this fast...actually." Stanley shifted and held bills hands

" I never want to loosen my grip, Bill you are the most important person to me. Our relationship is as precious as a diamond... and I'm not willing to let the gem break." Stan kissed bills cheek.

Bill then smiled at his boyfriends mature response, rather cheesy one but it worked. " whenever you are r-ready love, it's getting l-late now you should probably h-h-head home." Bill caressed Stan cheek. Stan began to pack his textbooks and notebooks, both boys got up and walked towards the door.

" hey, if you need anything...m-m-my arms are always open." Stan smiles at Bills sweet words. " sorry for going off on y-y-you earlier." Bill apologizes as Stan steals a quick kiss from Bill

" don't worry Billie, it's all within our Clutch, see you later Bill." Stan smiles back at Bill who locked the door.

Bill walks back to the Living room to collect his binder and papers and what not. He then comes across...a letter?

It has his name written at the back, printed in Stan's pretty writing. Bill recklessly opens the envelope and reads whatever came in the white paper.

The poem...

Stan layed down on his bed and read the sappy poem Bill wrote for him. Stan held the Paper to his chest. With a big smile on his face.

Loved they felt

Loved...

a/n: I'm so sorry for not updating any sooner!! BTS just released their tour tickets and I really wanna go but this school art camp is in the way and I don't wanna go there cause I can go next year. Wish me luck!! Tickets go out fast!! <3