1 - Johnny Turns

EDITED (Small Mistakes and I am working on chapter 2 but like I have posted on my Conversations I will not post the update unless I have at least 10 votes on latest chapter)

Note:

Just like the first episode but it is a little different; Johnny wanted to get the new game coming out but he had to test a chemical in a vial and the results of the experiment fascinated Mary and Susan.

Ps. Johnny is like that but they don't hang out like in the photo.

Anyhow the story is when Johnny became a girl and it was the wrong result from what his sisters wanted so they don't know how to reverse the experiment.

...

Johnny's P.O.V

'Today is the premiere of the new game of Call Of Duty. I have to get it no matter what. So what can I use to get to the game store.' I thought as I walked to my sister's room. Outside of there door, I could hear my sisters fawning over the boy next door, named Gil.

" Marie Susan can I use..." I said as I opened the door.

" No," said the girls in unison as they cut me off.

" Ah come on Marie Susan I'll do anything if you'll let me use the jetpack to go to the game store," I said as I was walking towards them.

"Anything?" My sisters questioned when they looked my way from watching Gil.

"Y-yeah!" I said, hesitating.

I could see them smile as they walked to one side of there lab to grab a pink liquid from a cabinet. There smiles never left as they walked towards me with the pink liquid. Taking a small step back, not sure if I should go through this until I remembered that I want that game.

"So just drink this Johnny." Said Marie as she lifted the pink liquid to my face.

"I only have to drink this right and then you'll let me use the jetpack to get the new game," I said taking the pink liquid into my hands and down it after my sisters nodded their heads.

After drinking the liquid I felt a small electric shock run through my body only to have me drop the vial that held the pink liquid. I did feel pain but it disappeared in a second. My sisters gasped and I didn't know why until I opened my eyes that I closed from pain.

"What. I am a girl again." I said as I looked down at myself in shock.

"Oh my god, it worked." Yelled Susan and Mary in union again.

I just looked at myself, waiting to turn back into a boy again but I didn't turn back. Fear is what started to spread through my body until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry it won't last long," Mary said as she walked towards me with a clipboard to take notes.

"How long will it last?" I asked as I looked back at myself still not believing I am now a girl.

"By our calculations, it should last until midnight, tonight," Susan said as she came forward to pluck a strand of my hair to do tests.

"What but I need to go buy the new Call of Duty at the game store," I explained as waved my arms.

"Just take the jetpack and leave," Mary said as she and Susan walked towards their computer.

"Ugh," I complained as I took the jetpack to go to the game store. "Fine!"

(Tiny Time Skip)

As I entered the game store, all the boys stared at me when I walk in and grabbed a game. I was waiting in line, only to have the boys move aside to let me go first. When I paid for the game, I started to walk to the exit until I heard a voice I didn't want to hear.

"Johnny?" Gil said as I saw him at the door staring at me.

"H-hey Gil," I said as I waved at him.

"How are you a girl?" Gil asked as he walked towards me.

"Oh, um I did a test for my sisters," I answered as I smiled and shyly rub my neck with my right freehand.

"What kind of test?" Gil asked as he put his hands on his sides.

"Um, it's a test that changes me to a girl and I should turn back to a boy tonight," I replied as I looked down to the ground.

"Oh okay then do you want to hang out today," Gil said as he leaned down to be face to face to me.

"Sure I don't mind," I said as I blushed.

"Great, then let's go," Gil said as he grabbed my right hand with his left and dragged me along with him.

As I walked beside him holding hands I felt this flutter in my heart. Even as Gil led the way I couldn't help but feel a little happy. Gilled us to a park and we sat down on a bench together. He still held my hand and I was smiling at him until I heard someone walk up to us from behind.

"Gil who is this?" A girl said as she opened her arms dramatically.

"Oh, this is-" Gil began to speak as he waved his hand towards me.

"Who's this Gil?" I asked before he can finish.

"I am his girlfriend and who are you?" She replied.

"You are not my girlfriend Kacie," Gil said as he glared at her.

"Then who is she to you," I said as I took my hand and stared at him.

"She is a classmate of mine and she keeps telling people that we are dating," Gil said as he was looking at me.

"You are my boyfriend and we are dating so you should leave you slut." Kacie said as she pulled me off the bench.

"Fine!" I replied as I was pulled up and started to head home.

"Wait, Johnny!" Gil tried to say as he started to catch up to me.

'Whatever, he can deal with her besides we are friends.' I thought as I was walking down my street to my house.

"Haaah" I sighed as I walked inside and up to my room.

"Hey Johnny, dinner is ready," Dad said as he yelled from the table.

"Sorry, dad I am not feeling too good today," I replied.

"Nonsense Johnny, come and eat," Dad replied as his voice seemed higher.

"Okay coming," I said as I left my room and headed to the dinner table.

As I came up to my seat I see mother walk in the door from work. Mother just stared at me and then looked at the girls as they came downstairs. Dad did the same thing when he saw me. After my sisters took their last step, the saw me and the shock of forgetting about cam to their faces.

"What did I say about DNA experiments girls?" Dad said as his voice was laced with authority.

"He should turn back by tonight," Marie said.

"Oh nevertheless let's eat and get ready for bed." Mom said as she sat down at her seat.

"Fine but I will discuss your punishment later girls," Dad said as he laid down the meatloaf.

Dinner went by quickly and I was already brushing my teeth for bed. Time seemed to slip away because I kept thinking about why my heart fluttered for Gil. Even after I was laying in bed to go to sleep, my last thought was of Gil.

"Why?" I whispered to myself as I held my chest with one of my hands.

"Goodnight Johnny," Dukey said as he laid at the end of my bed on the floor.

"Goodnight Dukey," I said as I looked at him.

'Why do I keep thinking of Gil?' I thought as the darkness drifted to me, lulling me to sleep.