After answer 2/2 ( sorry I did not come up with a title :,v )

Narrate stelling the writer XD

After they fell asleep around about 4 hours, karasuma woke up and saw koro next to him a little blush, tried to stand up but remembered that koro abia left him without hips (I couldn't think of anything else in this part) that's when he decided to try to stop but as he assumed it was impossible for him to assertion it I tried about 5 kisses, he saw that he could not assertion him then hit gold and throw him out of bed as he woke up a little scared and said

But when he saw karasuma sitting on the edge of laughter he got up and said -- apparently you're all right -- karasuma said something annoying I can't even stop without hips, and to top it off I don't feel parts of my body (you know 7w7)- koro just started laughing as he stood up.

When he got off by karasuma he seemed a little scared he came up and gave him a kiss on the lips he reciprocated "in his mind" "rays wanted to just give him a kiss of good morning but I can't resist" after this koro I start kissing karasuma more passionately " karasuma could only be used to moan but this only I-fi koro started to get excited, they parted a little so they could get some air but almost instantly put their lips back together between every kiss that was given karasuma told koro moaning

Ko... koro for.... To.. I still .... my hips hurt- after he said this koro got even more excited because of the face i had karasuma (you'll know what kind of face he has 7w7) and he said
I'm sorry if you want to stop it we are- karasuma under his gaze and saw the lump that had koro which, realizing, was covered with the savannah karasuma the volt to see koro which was blushing (7w7) then gave him a kiss which empyed to be a little more exciting karasuma told him in the middle of the kiss

We don't have a job today.... So........ I wouldn't mind re-enbeing.... as long as it's with you -- when he said this he was redder than anything after he kept kissing koro who was blushing so he was followed by the kiss so they continued for a while antler that they started to take off the clothes they had.

koro grabbed the member of karasuma and started massaging him moving his hand from top to bottom while with his free hand he began to caress one of his nipples while with his mouth lamia and kissed the other, karasuma could only moan, koro went up giving and leaving small kisses and m ordeds on the way I reached his lips and I implore him to kiss as he moved his hand faster causing karasuma gimiera to louder but koro kept them a little quiet by the kiss, karasuma was about to come and koro when he saw this he started moving his hand even faster this p I rovoco that this was to run and that he let go of a drowned groan after this, koro put some fingers in his mouth and started licking them and then took them to the entrance of karasuma, sticking one of his fingers started to move him then I moaned and I heard the same antler that he put the third d edo e edo small ambushes causing karasuma to start moaning, put his hands around the neck of koro approaching the baca of this and gave him a kiss in which he bit his lip, koro hoists a grimace of pain but also of excitement (it feels rare to write this and more if you explain a little TuT can tell me how does it feel to get your lip bitten? I had to ask a friend and I tell myself that's why I put him ) I take out his fingers and then he said in a seductive voice.
This time I won't be gentle (I was already worth karasuma this time if i ran out of XD hips) you are to moan my name over and over again- after he said this karasuma blushed and he got nervous koro without telling him his nepe at the entrance of this causing him to gimiera.

Haaaaa!! .... Koro-koro started moving slowly but then faster and faster causing karasuma to cry a little, koro stopped because he was frightened to see this, karasuma when he felt it I look at him and kissed him and then moved his hips, starting to moan koro told him between groans.
It's... these.... Not bad? - karasuma nodded with the koro head began to move at the rate that abia marked karasuma but then he said.

More... Haa.... faster...- koro at first I doubt it but then karasuma told him- I'll be fine do it however you want- koro couldn't resist and started moving to a faster and put karasuma in four (7w7) and started moving to a faster than before and it gave him harder , karasuma only moaned and among his moans he pronounced the name of koro and asked him for more than so.
They were there in all the ways that they could think of karasuma abecés took control (never turned the seme) which excited koro both came so many kisses and went for 6 round asta that the stomach of both rug both laughed and koro left karasuma for after carrying princess-style to the shower to wash and karasuma took off all the koro seme, when they finished koro took to karasuma charge on his back, after going to breakfast karasuma try to stand and walk on his own, even though he was too soawed in ca ca he must move a lot so he preferred to lie down in his room, so he spends all afternoon at night he falls asleep at midnight and sees koro asleep next to him he is left watching the redor for 5 minutes until he turned his sleep and decides to lie on koro's chest and so I can lie down soundly asleep and with a smile on his face.

I hope you have had a great time at these parties that happened, I hope from the heart that all your dreams and goals will be fulfilled

See you next time.

Bay Bay