Chapter 1

Emily's POV

Another day of work , great. I hate having to work here at a company where there are just girls that think that they're models.

I have been working here for 3 years and every Sunday someone throws a party . I don't like parties but I like working. I'm that kind of person. Since I was in kindergarten I liked helping all the kids and the teachers. I liked working and studying. I also love reading and watching Tv Series but that's another topic .

So , tomorrow it's going to be New Year's Eve and I don't want to go to the party that my coworkers are going to throw. I hate parties but every year my best friend drags me there and all I do every time is sitting at the snack table and playing games on my phone while everyone else is dancing and hitting on eachother.

The only think that it's not boring it's the stranger that every year appears at the table and sits there just looking around. At midnight he disappears, he's kind of like Cinderella.

If I'm going this year I will talk with him. I want to know why he always disappears at midnight. Who comes at a New Year's Eve party and then leaves right before the fireworks? For the past 3 New Year's Eve parties I have been looking at him trying to figure him out.

" Yeah , I don't know if I'm coming this year Chloe. " I said to my bestfriend through my phone.

" I'm not taking no for an answer. You can't let me go there all by myself. "

She's right , if I'll let her go all by herself she's probably going to get herself into trouble since I'm always driving her from the parties because she always drinks too much.

" Fine , I'll go ." I sighed while getting up from my bed so that I can start my day .

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

Come on, you can do this . I said to myself as I got in the elevator from our company.

When the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor I sighed. Someone is going to get in the elevator. The door opened and my boos entered the elevator.

" Hello Emily, did you finish the papers that I gave you last night. "

" Yes sir , they will be on your desk in five minutes. " I said looking into my boss's eyes.

" Ok, are you coming to the party tomorrow?" He asked .

" Yes, I'm coming with Chloe. "

" Good , my son is going to throw the party this year so please stay till it's over." He said and I looked at the papers that I had in my hands.

" Ok sir." I said as the elevators doors opened.

" See you at the party ." He said while getting out of the elevator.

I don't really like talking with my boss because he was with like half of his employees. He is 39 I think and all the girls are head over heels for him. Well, not me. I wonder who is his son ? I never saw him but I've always heard a lot of things about him from all of the girls that pretend that are together with him.

The thing is that once when I was in my lunch break I heard that six girls were together with him at the same time and that's not even the bad thing, the bad thing is that they are ok with it .

I got out of the elevator and as I was walking and looking through my papers someone bumped into me.

" Ups , look girls , we didn't even had to go to the trash can , it came right to us." She said while throwing her cup of coffe over my clothes. Yeah , that's Vanessa and her group that looks like it's from Mean Girls.

" Let's see what Mr. Knight will think about this." I said looking at my now stained dress.

" You wouldn't dare telling him because if you do I'm going to show him this ." She said while showing me a video with me sitting in his chair and spinning while screaming ' I'm flying '. Yeah , I'm weird. I don't say anything as she got past me and all of the girls that were behind her started throwing their trash at me.

I went to my office and started cleaning myself up.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°

" Oh sweetie, Vanessa and her gang again?" Said Chloe while giving me a cup of coffee and a new dress.

" Yeah , it's been 3 years , why can't she get over the fact that I got this job and she didn't ."

" Yeah, she was kind of mad when she found out that you are going to be the boss's secretary ." She said smiling.

" I don't even like this job, I get bullied more than I got in highschool. " I said while going into the bathroom so that I can change.

" Yeah , I know , it's like Mean Girls all over again ." She said sighing.

" That's exactly what I thought ! " I said while getting out of the bathroom.

" Tomorrow we're going to have fun and forget all about Vanessa and her followers, ok ?" She said smiling and I nodded.

I hope that tomorrow it's going to be without drama.