One

"Mum I'm back"! I yelled as I dropped my bag and fluffed on the couch. I work in a local dry cleaning company as a receptionist. But that just for show. I actually do the work of a secretary, cleaner, errand girl and what not, I had no choice. There were no other jobs available and I needed the money for tuition fees when I eventually go to college.

"O honey, how was work today" My mum asked.
"Stressful mum. Aunty had me run a lot of errands, I am so exhausted" Aunty was what we call our boss, well, she insisted.
"Aww dear, come take your dinner before it gets cold" Mum said. I quickly skipped to the kitchen, if you can call our one room which comprises of the living room, bedroom, store and kitchen that, trapped my food and ate it all.

After eating, I had my bath then quickly went to my best friend's house.  IJ and I went to the same elementary and high school. She's not really my best friend per say, it was more like a "you are the only one I've got" situation. You see IJ and I were the only ones who still stayed in contact, coupled with the fact that our houses were really close, just a couple of blocks away.  Our other friends, after graduation, went their separate ways, none thought it important to still stay in touch,  so that's pretty much how became besties.
"Babe, what's up, how was work today?  IJ asked.
"Oh dear, it was horrible. Auntie had me do a lot of work, I'm just so tired. Coupled with the fact that that sleazy Mr Paul just won't let me be"
"Complaining complaining complaining. Just date him already, he really likes you and oh, he is loaded"
"IJ!  He is married!  I can't do that. I don't know about you but I believe in Karma. I don't want someone doing that to me too"
"Right"
After discussing more with IJ, I said my goodbyes and left.  When I got home, dad was home. I said my good nights and went to bed, dreading another day at work.