Chapter 1

"Because I want you to be happy, you need a girl in your life dude." Before I could say anything, a spark of light appeared in between us. The light began to grow and got bigger and bigger, as the two of us stepped away. It was a portal, to and from The Empire of Magic. Apollo walked up to the portal as a royal guard stepped out. He saluted to Apollo, before speaking.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your time here Captain, but Queen Aella has demanded you and Prince Juno's return."

"Is there a particular reason why?" Juno asked, walking up to Apollo.

"The kingdom is under attack, your majesty." Juno's eyes filled with worry, as he started to think about his family and his home.

"Thank you for the invitation Prince Drake, the gala was wonderful, but we must be going now." Apollo bowed, before putting an arm around Juno and walking toward the portal.

"Wait, I'll come with you." I said, taking off my sash.

"You don't have to come, it's my kingdom not yours. I'll handle it, and your coronation is tomorrow."

"It's fine, I'll come help you and be back soon. Family sticks together, right?" Juno sighed and agreed.

----------------------------------

     A lot has happened since the last time you were here, so let me explain.
      Kai and Celia decided to have a cub of their own, so seven years after their wedding they had me. I have coffee colored fur like my father, light blue eyes like my mother, curly hair like my uncle- Prince Kane I- and my hair color mixed between the red of my father and blue of my mother, resulting in purple hair with blue tips. I was named after my father's unborn brother, making me Prince Drake II.
     It's been twenty-eight years since my parents' wedding, and The Water Kingdom has grown so much. I'm now twenty-one, and I'm at a gala my parents threw, the night before my coronation. It's about five or six p.m., and the party has been going on for about an hour now. I looked out at the crowed of people talking, everything seemed peaceful until my younger brother jumped onto me, giving me a hug.

"C'mon bro, you've gotta smile, it's a party!" He smiled. He was wearing the royal Water Kingdom silver gauntlets and blue sash, "How does it feel to know you're going to be a king tomorrow?"

"I don't know to be honest. It's a lot, and kind of overwhelming. I don't think I'm ready to be a king."

"Of course you're ready. Mom and dad were the best king and queen in Water Kingdom history, and they trained you. If anything, you're more than ready." My brother always had self-confidence, something I never did. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever be good enough to be king.

"Hey you two, mom told me to come tell you that Juno and Captain Apollo just arrived." Kaleah said with a smirk as she walked over to us. My father was proud to have two sons, but he always wanted a daughter, so my parents decided to try for a girl and got lucky. They had a daughter with pecan colored fur and blue eyes like our mother, and a tuft of red orange and yellow hair like our father that covered the right side of her face. She had gauntlets and a sash on like my brother, but also a necklace our mother bought for her.

"Really?! I haven't seen Juno and Apollo in such a long time! Maybe Apollo will teach me more fighting techniques!" Aolani replied excitedly. Some time after the wedding, Queen Aella decided she didn't want to marry the jaguar prince, Valencio. She didn't want to force herself into something that would make her miserable, but she didn't want her people to suffer either. So instead of an arranged marriage, she decided to sign a treaty with The Jaguar Kingdom and make a merged kingdom that would lie in between the two. A kingdom where winged lions and jaguars could live together in harmony. Whether or not Queen Aella had a partner was unknown, but she was seen with a few male generals every once in a while. Three years after my parents wedding, Queen Aella gave birth to a cub. A boy, with mocha colored fur, red hair and purple eyes. She named him Jacob. A year after I was born, Queen Aella had another son. He was tan colored, his hair was different shades of mint green and white, and he had golden eyes. She named him Juno after her grandfather. Later that same year, my younger brother was born. He had coffee colored fur and silver eyes like our father, as well as red orange and yellow hair like our father but with a little bit of purple at the roots. He seemed like one with the islands and spirits so my father named him Aolani, meaning 'beautiful cloud'. Apollo was Prince Juno's boyfriend, and most likely future husband. My brother joined the military about 2 years ago, and since Apollo was a captain in the military for The Empire of Magic, Aolani always asked Apollo to train him. Aolani excitedly left me and my sister on top of the castle wall to go find Apollo.