Harry and Lloyd VS Beavis and Butthead

Wiz: The 90's, certainly a staple time for TV, as we got many shows and movies that are iconic even to this day.

Boomstick: But these duos are staple points for STUPID in the 90's, so we thought. Why not make them fight to the death?

[Ren and Stimpy are in the background]

Ren: Maybe next time, Stimpy. [He says as hes patting Stimpy on the back, who is crying.]

Wiz: Beavis and Butthead, 2 dumb teens looking to score.

Boomstick: and Harry and Lloyd, 2 man-children who get into crazy things.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE!

______Beavis and Butthead___________

Wiz: Seemingly growing up on their own, Beavis and Butthead live very... well.. ignorant lives.

Boomstick: They're constantly getting themselves into trouble, either that or trying to get a lady.

Wiz: They're so dumb, infact, they think getting beat up is "cool."

Boomstick: But they aren't really that much of some pushovers. They have an arsenal simple, yet effective

Arsenal:

Baseball Bat
Chainsaw
Mr. Anderson's Tools
Sugar

Wiz: Butthead seems to be the smarter of the two, but Beavis seems to be the brawn.

Boomstick: If Beavis eats enough sugar, he will become his alter ego.

Beavis: I AM CORNHOLIO, I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

Wiz: Cornholio is a sugared up Beavis, and due to this, is very fast and hyperactive.

Boomstick: They also seem to be almost immune to pain, hence the time Beavis cut off Buttheads finger, and they just kept death metalling.

Wiz: Beavis and Butthead may be stupid, but they are very capable.

Beavis: Heh, hey Butthead.

Butthead: Uh.. what? Huh-huh.

_______Harry and Lloyd_______

Wiz: After meeting up in highschool, Harry and Lloyd became the best of friends.

Boomstick: They spent almost the rest of their lives living together, not to mention getting into some crazy shit.

Wiz: For example, Lloyd and Harry drove all the way to Aspen to return a suitcase to a lady Lloyd was in love with, only to have Harry fall in love with her and the suitcase was full of money that belonged to a mobster.

Boomstick: They don't have that much of an arsenal, but here's what we could scoop up.

Gun
Motorcycle
Fireworks

Wiz: I don't think they have canonically fought, but they're probably capable of putting up a hastle

Boomstick: Not to mention their arsenal will do them some good.

Wiz: With these 2 idiots, Adventure awaits.

Harry: A TAD?! A TAD LLOYD?! YOU DROVE US 1/6th OF THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY, IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!

Lloyd: We're in a hole! We just need to dig ourselves out.

________________________________

Wiz: Alright the combatants are set, it's time to settle this debate, once an for all.