NoiAo

It was the morning that Aoba and Noiz were set to leave for Germany. The blue haired male was lying awake in bed, staring up at the ceiling with a look of worry on his face. A gentle sigh escaped the male as he rolled onto his side to check the clock that was on the nightstand. It was only six in the morning, meaning they still had a couple hours before they had to get to the airport. Their flight was set to leave around 8:30. Eventually, a sigh of irritation was let out as Aoba sat himself up and rubbed his light brown eyes. He decided to go ahead and take a shower that way when Noiz woke up, he wouldn't have to wait. Plus, Aoba still felt a little gross from their activities the previous night. The blue haired male got himself up quietly, hoping the shifting on the bed wouldn't wake up the sleeping blond. Once he was standing, he glanced over his shoulder and smiled lightly. Noiz was still sound asleep and even snoring lightly.

'How cute...' Aoba thought to himself as he made his way to where his clothes had been thrown. He unfortunately only found his underwear and jeans, but that would be enough for now. He finally made it into the bathroom and flicked the light on as the door closed behind himself. The bathroom was just as amazing as the rest of the room they were staying in. Everything was completely white, the shower was rather large, along with the sink and even the towels were white and looked rather fluffy. A smile formed on Aoba's face as he placed his clothes down on the edge of the sink and made his way over to start the shower.

While he waited for the water to warm up, Aoba turned toward the mirror and glanced at his reflection. He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of his bed head. It was a relief to no longer have feeling in his hair because now brushing it wouldn't be nearly as painful. His gaze then shifted down to his wrists. There were still markings on them from where Noiz had tied them up last night, but it looked like they would fade by the end of the day. The blue haired male then turned himself around and slipped into the shower. As soon as the hot water hit his back, a sigh of relief escaped him. The heat had him instantly relaxed and felt amazing.

Back in the room, Noize had started to roll himself over and went to embrace the male he thought was beside him but when he didn't feel another body, his green eyes instantly snapped open and he sat himself up rather quickly. Sure enough, the spot Aoba had been in was completely empty. The blond looked around curiously but soon heard the sound of water. He felt relief wash over him. Aoba hadn't changed his mind and taken off. Without a second thought, Noiz got himself up from the bed and quietly made his way to the bathroom. Once at the door, the blond found himself hesitating, but just for a moment. He had no reason to hesitate because he and Aoba were together now, right? Right. He then opened the door and slipped himself inside, making sure to quietly close it behind himself.

Aoba had just finished washing the shampoo from his hair and was about to go for the conditioner when he suddenly heard the curtain to the shower open rather quickly. Before the blue haired male could even turn around, a pair of arms found their way around his slender waist and someone placed their chin on his shoulder. Of course Aoba knew who it was. There was no one else it could have been.

"Did I wake you up...?" Aoba asked in a bit of a gentle tone. He then turned himself around and placed his arms around Noiz's neck. Noiz only gave Aoba a small grin and shook his head.

"No... I woke up on my own." He replied in his usual tone.

"Did you now? You weren't worried that I had taken off or something?" The blue haired male asked with a lifted brow. Noiz felt his eyebrow twitch slightly. Of course Aoba wasn't stupid, at least not all the time. Sighing in defeat, Noize looked into Aoba's eyes.

"I...guess you could say I was worried... I know you were having second thoughts about coming with me." The blond replied before glancing off to the side. "Are you still having second thoughts?"