// 1 \\

It wasn't rare to find Bakugou stuck in his room, typically moments after class ends. It wasn't rare to see him skip the common room after his classmates unbearable pleas for him to join them in whatever they were doing. Bakugou just ignored them, insulted them, or both at the same time somehow as he made his way to his room. It wasn't rare at all to hear complete silence coming from the room, not even the sound of a clock ticking. It was like no one was even in there in the first place. But it was Bakugou, and for some reason.. he liked it that way

Bakugou liked his room, and there wasn't anything that he wanted to change. He felt safe in there, content, like nothing could hurt him or take him away. Everything was in his hands. His bedroom was lonely until he invited a specific red head into his room, a companion that made his room not so quiet and more... roomy. Yes, this wasn't rare to see the one and only Eijirou Kirishima stuck in Bakugou's room doing who knows what. It was strictly just Bakugou and Kirishima. And that's how Bakugou liked it.

So as Bakugou threw his video game controller across the room, not even inches away from the tv, everyone knew who was in the room with Bakugou katsuki.

"This is bullshit! Bull s h i t," Bakugou cursed, folding his arms across his chest, eyes gazing away from the 'Loser' screen on his tv. Bakugou had recently been dying to play a new game that recently came out with kirishima so the moment he acquired enough money to buy the game, he hopped onto the opportunity to grab Kirishima and immediately play it.

"You fucking cheated, I know you did!" He pleading, refusing to admit to a loss.

Most people would probably look at Bakugou's behavior right now, call it irrational, and refuse to play again, but Kirishima wasn't like most people. Kirishima just punched Bakugou's shoulder, watching the blonde pout next to him, not a care in the world. Kirishima was patient

"Come on man, you say that every time you lose-" Kirishima laughed, setting his controller down, standing up to retrieve Bakugou's, most likely broken, controller. Bakugou did this a lot, but no one was really surprised. He played video games with Kaminari in the common room once and the moment his lost one faithful game of mario cart, he almost blew Kaminari and the tv up. Thankful enough, Kirishima was able to withstand these conditions, therefore playing video games with Bakugou being particularly pleasurable.

Kirishima handed Bakugou his controller, a sly smile stuck on his face as Bakugou snatched it reluctantly, his arms still crossed in a pout. The blonde furrowed his eyebrows as the red head sat back down on the floor, back against Bakugou's bed.

"Well, you still cheated, shitty hair. I was so close to winning!" Bakugou cried. He didn't like to admit to loss, But Kirishima was so used to him that the words didn't even make any impact anymore. He's been playing with Bakugou ever since his first year at UA, and ever since then, it's been a tradition to sit down and play video games with Bakugou, any day of the week, at any time, and they both enjoyed it fairly well. And they probably enjoyed fairly too much.

Kirishima put his hand on Bakugou's head and ruffled his hair up playfully. "Come on bro- just accept that I'm better then you at this game," Kirishima laughed through his pointy teeth. As Kirishima expected, Bakugou slapped his hand away from him and growled. Bakugou hated when people messed with his hair. It wasn't that he was worried about it being messed up, but more of just the contact alone made him shiver in disgust. But as he has gotten used to Kirishima and his constant need to basically manhandle Bakugou, it didn't feel so bad anymore, so he sighed, un-crossing his arms and looking over at Kirishima, that dumbass smile still splattered in his face.