Chapter One

As Luffy was crying his heart out, Trafalgar D. Water Law, the Captain of the Heart Pirates, was standing against the wall of the Sunny, trying to blink away his tears.

Putting his hand against his chest and squeezed it, Law took slow breaths, trying to slow down his train of thoughts.

"Straw Hat ya..." He said, quietly.

He knows that Luffy misses his brother Ace, but he didn't realize how so close they were until now, all thanks to his Haki.

He remembered how he risked his life to save Luffy from the War of the Best two years and that he had to use surgery to save the Straw Hat Captain's life, but to hear him scream like he was dying like that... Even though Law was blunt about it, he was secretly in shocked, but at the same time, he completely understands what Luffy was going through.

Law suddenly thought about his younger sister, Lami.

Lami..., The Heart Captain thought as he shook his head slowly and tears fell. The thought of her name sounds like music in his ears, but just saying her name just makes him want to yell out in anger.

Because of the Amber Lead Syndrome, his sister ended up in hospital, and Law tried his best to keep her from getting sad, believing that his father, a doctor, could find a cure and that she could get better to have a normal life. However, that hope immediately destroyed when the World Government told the whole world that Amber Lead Syndrome was contagious that everyone could die if they get infected by it, which Law knew it wasn't true at all.

His hometown, Flveance... was destroyed by neighboring towns. His parents, friends and teacher... Killed by other villagers... But his beloved little sister, Lami... Was burned to death. That alone just want Law to scream out in anger and it was just because the whole World believed that Amber Lead Syndrome was contagious, when in reality, it wasn't true.

Now, he didn't see Lami dying, but if he did... Law didn't even want to think about that.

His thoughts suddenly switched to Corazon... His close friend... Law didn't want to think about Corazon, the man who he thought was lame, but he had a true heart... The man who desperately tried to find hospitals for Law, only to get rejected, in which he burned every hospital... The man who risked his life to get to Op Op Fruit and forced it into Law's mouth to save his life... The man who was brutally killed by Doflamingo, Corazon's older prick brother...

Damn, the World Government!! Because of them... Everyone lost the ones they love...!!, Law thought, they claim that they protect everyone, when in reality they don't even damn of how many people, innocent or not, were killed. No wonder why some Marines and the World Government are completely useless!

He suddenly thought about three of the Straw Hats: Nico Robin, Franky, and Jinbei. From what he saw of the Newspaper, makes Law want to throw up here and there.

Law only knew Robin both by newspaper and her very first Wanted Poster. 79,000,000 berries on her head... At just eight years old... Not only that, but much like Law's hometown, her hometown, Ohara, was destroyed, but by a Buster Call; not even her mother, and everyone survived by that devastating attack... But only Robin was sole survivor...

To be honest, Law couldn't even believe his eyes because the World Government said that she destroyed at least two or more Warships, but how was that even possible? Law knew that an eight year old, who consumed a Devil Fruit, can't even possibly do that. He knows that Devil Fruit Abilities usually takes years to master the fruit.

Law also heard of Tom... The man who build the former Pirate King's ship, the Oro Jackson... That name alone actually made his spine shiver. He heard of Tom's death, but from what Franky told him... Law couldn't believe his ears.