chapter 3

[Amanda's pov]

I blush blood red "sure come on" he smiles brightly at me and we start our walk side by side pink across both our cheeks. "At school could you stay away from me" I ask. He looks at me hurt and confused. "why"he ask and i could hear the hurt in his voice. "W-well b-because umm I can't tell you I'll show you to the office"I say feeling bad on the inside.

(Time skip to school zack's prov)

Amanda showed me to the office then leaves. It takes the lady in the office forever to get my map and schedule. She hands them to me and I thank her before leaving. I try to find my way to my first period but end up lost. I stop as I hear crying and whimpering in the room up ahead when I open the door I see Amanda beat up and cat ears on her head. I walk in and she looks up at me. I smile "hi"

[Amanda's prov]

I see Zack smiling at me and i hurry and put on my hat. "Did you see them" "yes I did are you a neko" he ask. "Yes please don't tell anybody I'll do anything just don't tell" I beg. He looks at me hurt "what happened to you"he asked. "The Reason I said for you to stay away was because I'm bullied at school by a girl named Alice and her "gang" I didn't want to get you involved,plus no one knows I'm a neko so please don't tell" I tell/beg him tears running down my face. He walks toward me I close my eyes waiting for him to respond. I feel something warm on my cheek,so I open my eyes he's wiping away my tears. I look at him scared and shocked. He smiles at me and hugs me. I hug back and he whispered "I won't tell and I'll protect you promise."