Love and Gun

An GOOOD DAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!MWA

"Come on! The night's still young!" Tiffany screamed as she pulled me towards the entrance of this--I really don't know what's the name of this Bar and I dont wan't to know because this is my first and last time that I'll be entering this smoky, hot and loud place.

"You don't need to drag me. I'm not prince." I replied, yanking my right arm from her.

She turn around and said, "I know you're not my dog, Taeyeon. If you were, I could've just locked you up in your dull room." she smiled sweetly.

I sighed and tried so hard not to reply. This girl surely has a big mouth. I don't know how we became friends but she's one of my gem.

"Taengoo, come one please. It's my birthday! I want you to experience your first night life with me! I know this place and the people as well. No need to worry, boo." she pleaded. Dramatically blinking her eyes.

Like, do I have a choice? I'm wearing a sleeveless white dress that is fitted and perfectly wrapped around my curves. The hem of my dress isn't touching my knees and not too short as well but this is not belong to any of my taste.

Tiffany surprised me by making my Mom approved this shit and letting me go out 9:30 pm and be home at midnight. Too much work for this day and I couldn't wait to cuddle with my bed.

"Let's just go. You're too noisy."

She smiled and linked her arms around mine. I feel strange entering this place. I feel like every one of them is staring at me or one of them is staring. I shook my head.

She took me to a table that is occupied by many people. As she said, I don't need to worry because majority of them are my close friends. Wow, Tiffany really put a lot of pleasing just to make us complete here.

"The house fairy is here. And I'll say, you guys are fucking welcome."

The audience clapped and shout, "Someone might want to grind to this pretty girl over here"

What the hell, I'm not letting someone grind on me. I entered this Bar as a virgin, might as well leave as a virgin.

I rolled my eyes to their teasing and just quietly sat beside Kyungsoo. He's goody good boy so I'm safe here. Rather than sit beside Chanyeol who's now red and look like ready to throw his intestines. Yuck.

"Noona, are you going to drink? I'll order for light only, these are hard drinks." he asked.

I smiled and roam my eyes around the table. Bottles of alcohol are obviously on the center, there are chips and some finger food. There are cigarettes and I'm happy to say that my friends are not into drugs and weeds.

I'm not gonna surround myself around those people. I don't look at them as a bad person but that's just not my thing so I'll just stay away to avoid any harm.

Tiffany and Nickhun are obviously flirting
I'll bet my life, 5 minutes later, they're making out. I don't mind. I'm not that saint. Kyungsoo is also drinking but got his phone on his hands, probably texting his girlfriend. Seohyun and Sunny waved at me, I nodded at them. Sooyoung and Kyungho are dancing. Yoona and Yuri's probably making sure that they'll catch their fishes tonight. I mean, boys.

"Soju will be fine. As much as I don't want to drink but this occasion rarely happen. So, just order one bottle for me." I replied.

Kyungsoo laughed at my remarkes but stand up and ruffles my hair.

"I got you, Noona. Wait for a bit." he walked to the counter that is full by drunk tards.

I moved to Seohyun and Sunny--I just wish for them to be home safely later because their face is same as tomatoes. I don't have any car and I'm not gonna take home these girls. I'll just take the cab later.