14teen:3 Shots

~Continued~

~Later on that night~

Queen Pov
Ooo yes I been waiting to take this nigga out for the longest like you just don't understand and now that I don't have to do the strip act oh hell yeah I'm Finna murk this nigga lemme scratch this off the list and hit up shoota to let her know....

Check List:

✔️Pink Dye

✔️Sleeping Fantasy

✔️Black card Shopping

✔️Fake feelings

❌Strip Act

⭕️3shots
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ight lemme go tell Morgan.....

Queen-Aye shoota!?

Shoota-Huh?

Queen-Guess what gee

Shoota-Waddup?

Queen-Guess nigga!! Hellur

Shoota-Mannn shut tf up just tell me and get of that 3rd grader shit

Queen-bitchhhhhhh whatever anyways they need us back at the trap so we gotta skip strip act and just gone head and do three shots

Shoota-Frl!! You lien!!!

Queen-Fuck I'm not nigga I'm dead ass bro we getting out this bitch quicker than you think so pack ya shit cause we gone!!!

Shoota-Ayyeeeee Turnup

~Outside the door~

Loyal Guard Pov

"Bitchhhhh whatever anyways they need us back at the trap so we gotta skip strip act and just gone head and do three shots"

"Frl!! You lien!!"

"Fuck I'm not nigga I'm dead ass bro we getting out this bitch quicker than you think so pack ya shit cause we gone"

Awe now what the hell is they talking about....Hmm ion know but lemme go tell boss about this

~Brian secret room~

Brian Pov
Now I know Queen confessed her feelings and shit and we said I love you and all that but ummm I need pussy and she ain't giving it to me so for now fuck her until she ready to fuck me so until then ima still fuck other bitches like I'm doing now... Oo this bitch so tight and the way she screaming my name like bruh I wanna wife her cause she got that good good....While I was on top I kept pulling out and ramming back in to her then I felt my self bout to cum so I pulled out and made that bitch swallow all of it then I flipped us over and she started riding it like a fucking pro like damnnn where she learn how to ride like this at...Hmmm.....Ion care fuck it ima enjoy this shit but in the middle of this hoe riding my guard Nikko open up the door talm bout some..

Nikko-umm boss I got some I need to tell you

Brian-Not now damn can it wait*The girl still riding* uhhhhh shit Yass right there fuckkk!!!

Nikko-no boss it fucking can't

Brian-Yes the fuck it can now get the fuck out bye bye

~Door Closes~

~30 Minutes Later~

Nikko Pov
See man I tried to warn him but no I hope he know that's the last bitch he gone be fucking since his dumb ass didn't wanna listen*Mumbling to him self*

Rick-And What Are  you talking about in here sir?

Nikko-Boss he in there fucking some hoe while I'm trying to tell him----Wait the fuck a minute