𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓽

aaaaa i'm backk aaaaaaa

❄️❄️❄️

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

It was a simple day.Well, at least it was normal for assassins.For a normal person, that exact moment would be considered like some type of creepy ritual for the devil but for Park's and Jeon's family, it was totally pleasant.They enjoyed eachother's menacing company.The atmosphere was dark.No words were exchanged between both families.Just looks of satisfaction.

They stood there, in the middle of an elegant living room.Park's living room to be exact.Mrs. and Mr. Park were gracefully sitting by eachother's side on some neat leather couches decorated with shiny golden metal.Both of their hands embraced between each other.

Meanwhile, a thin girl stood by her father's side nicely dressed by a black shiny crop top, a see-through military stamped long-sleeved crop top and some slylish sweatpants which showed part of her left (right) thigh.She looked stunning.Indeed, her beauty was a lot to take in but even if her angelical looks were to die for, she carried the blankest although sweetest look all at once.She gave away this frightening aura which could surely drive daunting chills all around one's body.

Next to her mother, a handsome boy, as tall as Yoongi, Jungkook's older brother, stood gracefully as he seemed to be eyeing a certain person

Next to her mother, a handsome boy, as tall as Yoongi, Jungkook's older brother, stood gracefully as he seemed to be eyeing a certain person.As well as his sister, his looks were also breathtaking.He had smooth grey hair, milky skin clear of any imperfections, dark brown eyes, slightly chubby cheeks, a perfectly smooth nose and plump rosey lips.He seemed fit, not too fit but he surely did some training to somehow maintain those thick thighs he had.(yes i did.)

He looked exactly like the pictures Jungkook found on internet the night before.Actually no.He looked 1000x better in real life than in some bad quality pictures.And?Jungkook loved it.He was indeed still mad for having to work with someone else but at that moment, he couldn't complain any more.He was going to work next to an angel.

But hey, let's not forget Jungkook wasn't exactly gay, neither bisexual or anything like that.He was very much straight.Crazy, right?Well, Jungkook did hit on men from time to time though he still 'clarified' he'd only do it for the his work.

He has never clearly taken a try of what dating a man would be like.And he was definitely not open minded about it.Even though, he's not homophobic.He actually didn't care about people's orientation as he thought it was irrelevant asking about it.He didn't even know his brother's orientation and well, he couldn't careless.

Anyway, he couldn't deny he was expecting a lot from Park Jimin.He did spend most of his night doing researches about the so called 'Joker Of The Crimes'.After all the information he was fed with, he couldn't deny his to be killing partner would indeed make work much easier for him.Of course, he still prefered going solo but going into a new argument against his parents was a big no no to him.