Emmerisan Factory Arc(Episode 1)

Start of episode one. 

Chapter One: Soul Empty 

Room 282 

Location:  Room 282 in the Emmerisan University Life Sciences Building

Enter: Isabella, Marc, Nea, Hannah, Austin, Kale, & Professor Myles 

Professor Myles erasing the board "This concludes today's lesson."

Marc walking to Isabella's desk "Now the weekend can start."

Nea walking to Isabella's desk "What are you guys doing this weekend?"

Marc mockingly "Isabella is probably going to study, per usual."

Isabella smiling as she packs her bag "Funny, I have a life just like you two."

Marc checking his phone "We should all hangout, it's been a while because of midterms."

Nea "I normally would, I can't this time around since I have to help my dad with some research project."

Isabella standing up from her desk "Maybe we can all get-"

Hannah standing next to Kale and Austin "You two didn't hear about Charlotte's daughter that went missing? The chief of police is launching another search party, it's been three days now."

Isabella turning "You mean Ava? Charlotte lives a few blocks away from me, I didn't know she was missing."

Kale shrugging "Emmerisan is a small town, the police are bound to find her soon, I hope she's alright."

Austin "My dad's a cop, he's taking part in the search party happening tonight. I'm sure she just ended up getting lost, either way everyone should be on the lookout."

Professor Myles awkwardly standing behind the six students "You guys can continue this discussion outside."

                                                                      Departure                                                                         

Location: Emmerisan University Gates 

Enter: Isabella, Nea, & Marc

Marc unlocking his bike "Nea you didn't bring your bike?"

Nea looking down the street "My dad is picking me up, turns out this research project is a lot bigger than I expected. You two get home safely though!"

Isabella mounting her bike "You two as well."

Marc mounting his bike "I'll hit you two up this weekend!"

Chapter Two: Soul Full 

                                                                                Ava

Location: Inverse Road

Enter: Isabella

Isabella riding down the road "To the left is..."

A tall burned down factory is behind an old green wired fence.

Isabella staring at the factory through a large hole in the fence "Setrin Factory. The largest factory in Emmerisan burned down three years ago. No trespassing signs and caution tape everywhere, I remember I was-"