Bang

"My Lord. Her Majesty requests for your presence this afternoon." Sebastian announces.

Ciel looked up from his work, and gave a slight frown.

"What could it be? Oh, also, Good morning, Sebastian." Y/n greets.

Sebastian rose a brow.

"Your awfully early today, Miss
Y/n." Sebastian states.

Y/n's face turned bright red.

"I told her to come early. But she came much more earlier than expected." Ciel declares.

"Wh-...I didn't mean to!" Y/n protested.

"You must be excited with the mission. Or... You must be excited to see a certain someone." Sebastian says.

Ciel sputtered  out the tea that he was currently drinking, and began to stutter unintelligible noises.

While Y/n began flailing her hands around.

Sebastian sighed, and delicately handed the letter to his Master.

Ciel calmed down, and received the letter.

Opening the official seal of the Queen, he unfolded the paper, and began to examine the letter.

After minutes of reading, Ciel sighed tiredly.

"Her Majesty, wants to have a "chat" about our current case." Ciel announces.

"Is that not good news, My Lord?" Y/n asks.

"Hopefully, it is good news." Ciel replies, as he stands up from his desk.

"Sebastian, ready the carriage. We'll be giving the Queen a visit."  Ciel orders.

In an instant, Sebastian was gone.

Y/n handed Ciel his coat, before they left his study.

[_|•...•...•|_]

Ciel, His Butler, and Y/n bowed their heads low in front of the Queen.

"Up on your knees." She states calmly.

The group stood up, and only Ciel kept his head up.

"My dear, Watch Dog.... I am quiet worried and dissapointed that you've still be in need of finding Bastard, and that you needed more time. This worries me very much so." The Queen states.

Ciel kept silent.

"A lot of lives are at stake, And time is not man's friend. Which is why, I have decided to send you assistance in this assignment." The Queen declares.

Ciel's brows furrowed.

"May I  for ask their identity?" Ciel asks.

"You might have been familiar with him, in your past assignments. Yes? He is no other than Alois Trancy." The Queen announces.

Ciel wanted to choke himself, and just die.

Sadly, that won't be able to happen.

"He will be escorted here in a few moments, and you shall start discussing your plans to catch Bastard." The Queen states.

Ciel only held the urge to vomit, and bowed his head, showing his respect.

The doors slammed open, and loud footsteps echoed in the room.