Chapter 4: Oof just a big oof

My consciousness was slowly being awoken to the soft beeping of a heart monitor.

I opened my eyes to see Jack, Raf, Miko and June by my bedside. Maybe I did die?!

"Wha-"

"Valerie, welcome to the science fiction club"

Oh slag, they all ditched me to be in my own base. Wow.

The lights dimmed out and I heard another unfamiliar booming voice, "Are you faring well young one? We are the auto-"

Oh scrap I screamed like my arm was being cut off. A huge gigantic red and blue mech stood before me. It was the absolute most terrifying thing I have ever been through in my life!

I tried moving, but to no avail, the stretcher I was on had rails, and everything just fraggin hurt!

And to my terrifying surprise there were more! A blue, green, yellow, and orangey red!

Jack was the first one to come to my side. He tried to assure me they were friendly, but one small step and I would be dead.........forever!

With fearful tears I stayed under the covers, my hiding place. Looking for another place to escape, but everyone was blocking my way.

The ginormous robots may be nice to them, but I don't trust something that could kill me in an instant.

The orangy red mech looked like he was literally about to squish me!

After a few mins of a panic attack the giant robots left the room.

I slowly uncovered my face to see everyone, so I guess it's time for an explanation. They told me everything from their encounter to June's involvement and Decepticons.

So that sums up everything, mom was part of this whole alien fiasco and she had me learn about them discreetly. How deceiving mom.

"So yea they are the autobots-" Jack started, but I finished it off for him

"Who come from Cybertron, speak Cybertronian, the bad guys are purple and called decepticons, these guys fight for good, they want to go home. Anything I missed.

"Dude you've been here for like an hour and already know more than me!" Miko almost screamed in my ear.

As we were talking, I felt everything hurting again. I check my holo graphs and realize I need some of the blue liquid, like now.

The robots are beaconed back in and I still freaked out. I mean I am a 10 year old, they are the scariest things I've ever seen.

"Has the femme calmed down" the orangy red mech asked, he seemed so annoyed though.

"Yes, and she somehow knew about you guys already"

I notice that my levers are only a few feet away. If I can manage to get over there I'll be able to get the blue liquid before it's too late.

I retract the rails off the stretcher and detached all the wires connected to me. I tried standing, but that risky jump I did back there and my slight paralysis didn't let me. I instantly fall.

I tried getting back up, but to nothing. Looks like my systems are getting even worse, darn nervous system failure!

No one seems to notice, they're all just immersed in their conversation about me and my base.

Well I put two and two together and that day, those people weren't real some sort of hologram of people so pretty much a holoform. And those vehicles were the autobots. Now I feel a little guilty, I climbed into the yellow one and forced him to drive.