Chapter 1: Arriving

Me and Kate were on our to this huge house she always talked up. My sister was gonna be a Nanny, and I was just going to be......a maid. It was crappy, yes, but at least someone there was my age. His name was Miles. Kate told me he had black curly hair, Brown eyes, and that he was charming. "We're here." Kate told me as we pulled into the path-driveway looking thing. She noticed my sad expression, and she looked at me with concern. "Hey, everything's going to be fine." She told me and I nodded. We got out of the car, and I knocked on the door. An elderly lady answered it, and boy did she look grey. "Ah, yes! The Nanny and the maid! Come in darlings." She told us and we came in. It was a huge mansion, but it was gothic looking also. We stepped into what looked like a music room, and there stood two children. "I'm Mrs. Grose." The woman said, and my sister nodded. "And this is Flora and Miles." I looked at Miles, and he gave me a dark look, and frowned. 'These children, are very special, girls." She told us, as Flora made her way up to me. "You sure you wanna be our maid?" She asked with a devilish smile. I looked down at her, and said, "No, I'm not." And she just giggled. I could see Mrs. Grose notice the silence, and she suggested something. "Kate, how about you watch Flora for a bit, ok? Play dolls with her." Flora smiled at Kate and I watched as Flora led Kate to her room. Now, it was just me, Miles, and Mrs. Grose. "Miles, would you care to take Y/N out for a walk? Before she starts her job?" Miles didn't reply, he just went out the door and I followed. Once I was walking beside him, I asked him a few questions, "So, Miles, what's your favourite thing to do?" He didn't reply. He didn't even look at me. I looked at him in confusion. "I asked you questi-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he grabbed my wrist. "Do you like to play?" He asked darkly, not even smiling. He frowned and his face looked dark as well, from all his curly black hair. I gulped. "Play what?" I asked and he smirked. "Please play with me. I'm lonely. I can't promise the game will be safe or fun, but...I need someone to keep me company. Someone I can trust. Someone I can help. Someone I can.......play with." He said, his voice sounding hoarse within every word he spoke. I still didn't know why he was acting so serious, and I swear my wrist is getting red from his tight grip. "Ok." I trembled, not wanting this to go any further. He smirked. It was almost.......evil. "Ok. Good. Let's go back into the house, and we'll play......" He dragged me back inside the house, and I already felt a bit scared.

Miles' POV

She was oblivious of what I was trying to ask her. Ugh, such a innocent baby. She's so attractive. She's mine. But, not in a good way. She will do what I say, when I say it, and if she diobeys me, she will get hurt.......very hurt. I felt something crawling from my hair and realized it was one of the many spiders living on me. I liked at it and smiled at it, laying it on my hand. Even my spiders liked her. Hehehe. Aww. She's too innocent, to blind to see what I'm going to do to her. She's not gonna die, no. I'll just torture her, physically and mentally. Make her life hell. And she'll have no choice But to follow me around, until the day she dies. No matter how much she may resist, she's not getting way. I like her. And when I like someone, they're doomed. I'm gonna have so much fun with her. No matter how much I torture her, she'll have to follow me. She's mine. And whoever makes her life happy or whoever supports her through the rough time she'll be having, I'll kill them. Nobody sets foot near her. She's my property from now on. She'll be hurt, forced around, and maybe loved.......if she obeys. But, that doesn't mean I won't torture her. Why am I doing this? Because I'm insane. And there's nothing you can do to help someone once there in the wrong mind. 👿😈☻.

A/N:

I'm a VERY sucky writer!! But, thanks for reading, I guess..,...I'll update only if you guys want me to.