Chapter 5: What's Wrong With Me?

I woke up in a slight trance, on my bed. What happened? I lightly sat up, my head pounding like the drums I listened to in Blossom Grove Elementary four years ago. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked frightening. I had bloody red eyes, my lips were a purple dead colour, I had black bags under my eyes. But the worst thing, was my neck. My neck was literally moving. It was all lumpy, and the bumps kept pushing up against my skin. Was there an infection? Or was there something IN my neck? I opened my mouth to reveal perfectly white teeth, but a black, gooey tongue and mouth. The of my inside mouth was completely covered in black sludge, and my breath smelt like dead flesh. What did Miles do?!?!?! I quickly ran out of the bathroom and angrily stomped my way to Miles' room. "MILES!!!!!!" I barged in, and he looked up at me with a guitar in his hand, and his mouth was agape. He was on his bed, and stared up at me. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?!" I yelled in his face and he smiled, creepily. "Sit down." He strictly told me, and I did so. He held up a bowl with clear water. "Look at the water. What do you see?" My mind was suddenly going fuzzy again. "Clear water." He nodded, smirking. "Good girl." He then rubbed the bowl on my forehead, and got me to look at it again. "Now, do you still see clear water?" When I looked back in the bowl, there no longer was clean, looking water. After he rubbed it in my forehead, I looked at this liquid and saw a very dark green substance. With spiders swimming in it. They were probably dead. How did I turn the water into this gross green stuff? What was wrong with me? "Put your head closer to the bowl." He told me, and I slowly put my head closer to the green substance. The more I got closer to it, the more I felt like drinking it...... "Look a bit closer." Miles whispered hoarsely, and I looked up at him without moving my head. "What if I want to drink it instead?" He shook his head. "No." Suddenly, a black, rotting hand came and grabbed me. I screamed, there was mirror in the back wall of Miles' room, and I could've sworn that before that hand grabbed me, I could've seen my face rotting, too.

Miles' POV:

I picked Y/N up and strapped her to a chair in my room. She might die.....maybe. It depends. She needs to listen to me. That's it. Once she awakens, I'll have some things ready for her. I'll need a knife, ruler, a plastic bag, spiders, food, and appropriate drinks like orange juice, milk, apple juice, and water. Then, we'll see what happens.

A/N:

Y/N is surviving.....but she isn't living.