Moving

Emmily's POV

The sun's light shined throught my room and woke me up just before this terrible sound of a truck has made me jump out of my bed. I rushed down stairs and asked my mum what's happenning. She told me some people are moving next door, so I have just went outside and froze when I saw some hot looking guy helping the driver take some stuff from the truck. He turned around and smiled at me. I blushed. And then I reilase I was still in my pyamas. I unfroze and rushed into my room and got dressed.When I got dressed I went outside and helped.

"Hey" I said to the hot looking guy

"Hey" He riplied and smiled.

He had this beautiful smile. His teeth were as wite as the clouds and his haselnut coloured eyes made me blush.Again.

"Ummm.... M-m-my name is Emmily. Emmily Whinel. Im the girl next door" I said

" Cool. Im Ethan. Ethan Karpaathy" He riplied

Then I reilase he had blushed.

Ethan's POV

I was helping the driver get the stuff from the truck, but then I felt like something is watching me, so then I turned around and saw this gorgeous girl staring at me. I went back to work and when I turned around again I reilased she was gone, so I wentbackto work. Just when I was about to go in the house the same girl came and started taalking to me.

"Hey" She said with the soft adorable voice.

" Hey" I replied and smiled

She had while teeth like clouds and beautiful hazelnut colour hair and a beautiful sky blue eyes that made me blush.

"Ummm.... M-m-my name is Emmily. Emmily Whinel. Im the girl next door" She said

" Cool. Im Ethan. Ethan Karpaathy" I said

Then I reilase she had blushed.

Could this be it. Is she my first love???