sxrry.

"p, i'm really sorry about last night. i was wrong and out of character. you didn't deserve that." maz says turning over to face pariah.
"i never thought you'd hit me." pariah says looking him in the eyes.
"i never did either, honestly i feel disgusting and horrible for it. i don't know how i can ever make it up to you." maz says.
"just don't do it again." pariah says with a straight face, now staring at the ceiling.
"you still wanna be with me?" maz asks surprised.
"you might've hit me but you're a lot of things. a lot of good things, and i can't afford to lose anything or anyone else." pariah replies.
"p, i don't know what to say.. i don't know if i can look into the mirror let alone let you still love me. i mean look at your face. that should be my face not yours." maz says regretfully.
"so you're gonna insist that i break up with you because you acted like a dick?" pariah asks.
"i'm just saying everybody knows you deserve better" maz says.
"yeah that's great, break up with me and cause even more pain." pariah says sarcastically.
"i love you, i don't wanna lose you. i just feel so bad."
"look, if i can look at you, and you did this to me, you can look in the mirror." pariah says.
maz kisses pariah's bruises and goes to get her ice.
sitting up in bed pariah notices blood on the sheets and gets scared. then she realized it's from the bite on maz's arm.
when maz comes back into the room pariah stares at the mark until he catches her. then she just looks away. she doesn't know if she should apologize or not. i mean, it was self defense but still. she had an apologizing problem anyway. she never apologizes.
"checking out my viscous hickey i see" maz says grinning.
"does it hurt?" pariah says grinning back with an embarrassed face.
"this, no way." maz says sarcastically.
"you need something for it?" pariah asks trying to see if she can cough up and apology.
"nah i'm good, i'll put vaseline and a bandage on it. it'll be good."
"ok." pariah replies.