Chapter 3: Just gonna drown myself smh

Ye so uhh... another smut in this chapter, and this might be really intense. So I might go ahead and just drown my self after I'm done writing yee, cuz writing smut was never my specialty, but apparently it's a part of my writing job now :D Anyways lol, skip the smut part if you're not comfortable with reading it.

Calamity's P.O.V - *Next day - 7pm*

I was on my way home after I was hanging out with Brite and Sunstrider. While they were already back home, I entered my own house, closing the door behind me. "Hey my love!" Drift greeted as he came downstairs. "Hey baby." I said smiling, and kissed him as he stood in front of me. "how was your time with the girls?" He asked. "It was great! We ate at a restaurant and had fun after." I replied enthusiastically. "That's nice. I got a surprise for you tho." Drift said as he took a hold of my hands. "Oh really now?" I asked as I looked at him with a small smirk. "Mhm, you ready to go?" He asked.

"Where are we going to? And what about Valleryé?" I asked a little concerned. "Like I said, it's a surprise bae. And don't worry about her. I dropped her off with the others. They're gonna take care of her while we're gone. It's just one day." Drift said, making me feel a little more comfortable. "Then... I guess we can go." I said slightly shrugging my shoulders. "Let's go then." Drift said and put an arm around my shoulder as we left the house.

*30 minutes later*

As we arrive in Lazy Lake, we walk towards the hotel. So I guess he booked us a room? We enter the hotel, and go to the reception. "Good evening, what can I help you with?" The lady behind the desk asked. "Hi, I booked a room for 2." Drift said. "Let me see... You're Drift hm?" She asked, and Drift nodded in response. "Okay, her are your key cards." She said as she handed us both one. "Your room is on the top floor, number 388." The lady said. "Alright, thank you!" Drift said, and we started walking towards the elevator, hand in hand.