closer ( yoonmin )

warnings

drunk yoongi

boy x boy

type : fluff?

requests : open

status : not proofread or edited

song : jasmine,, dpr live

     yoongi stumbled up the stairs, the smell of alcohol on both him and his breath almost stronger than the effects it had on him. the headache was a dull throbbing compared to the turning in his stomach. the numbers on the apartment doors didn't make sense to him. they were like hieroglyphs floating on a board. pulling his keys out of his pocket he hit the brown wood with his fist. "let me in jimin," he slurred loudly. he could hear the sound of the male's small feet on the other side of the door. looking down at his hand, he couldn't remember why there was a ring of whistles clutched in his hand. or why his fingers had a red liquid on them, he smiled as soon as the door was opened and he was greeted with the tired face of his roommate.

     "yoongi have you been drinking," the standing male asked him. yoongi shook his head and giggled. he fucking giggled. "n no," he stuttered, "why would i be drinking," jimin swore under his breath and grabbed the male's wrist, groaning softly at the half-dead weight. 

     "jiminie, you're pretty," yoongi called out loudly as the addressed man closed the door. "shut it yoongi," he replied through gritted teeth quietly. glad the room was darkly lit, and his blush wasn't visible. pulling the drunken man into the small messy bedroom, that was currently covered in shadows, the only source of light the small beam that came from the open door behind him. 

       managing to pick the pale man up and lay him on his bed he leaned down and tucked him in. "the next time you come bac-," jimin's words were cut off as the laying male grabbed the back of his neck and pulled jimin's face down close enough for their noses to touch. jimin could smell the sharpness of alcohol on yoongi's breath. their closeness making him shiver slightly, the only thing that made him shiver more was yoongi's lips on his.