Illegal!Top!Yaku

Ever since this russian guy, Lev, joined our team I've been feeling something weird but I just couldn't grasp what it was. After a while it became clear, I liked him. It took a while for me to understand why because I've always fallen for petite cute girls with black hair and he was the exact opposite of that. He was no where near cute nor did he have black hair, in fact his hair is light græy. But the biggest problem is, he is 30cm taller than me and I have no thoughts of bottoming. Zero, never, ever in my entire life am I going to bo- "Hey Yakkun why tf are you staring at Lev's ass so intensely?" Kuroo asked. My mind went a bit blank as I didn't even realize what I was doing "Uh-uhh-uhhhhhhh I was just thinking how humOngous his nice ass looked at this angle ha ha" Oh god I made a huge mistake why did I even say that jesus christ good job yaku morisuke good job. Kuroo bursted out in laughter and put his arm around Kenma who was standing right beside him "wHA HAHAGHAHAHAGAHA KENAM DID YOU HEAR HIM HJAHAWHAHAKSHJAHW H U M O N G O U S HWHQHAHSGHAHSSHAH-" Kenma tried to push him into the changing room leaving me embarrassed on the bench. Lev glanced at me and after putting the net away he walked this way, he was definitely going to make fun of my height again. He checked the court and everyone was already in the changing room. Just before he was about to speak I was preparing to get mad at him and stood up but then he leaned towards me and whispered the most unexpected thing in my ear:"Your ass is better" and just walked away. I stood there in shock, all alone and still trying to process what just happened. There's no way I'm going to be the bottom...

After that day we somehow became a lot closer. We never brought up what happened that day and casually became friends. Lev invited me to come over at his house since his parents were on vacation to the sKei taHwer in Tokyo. I haven't confessed my feelings to him yet and thought that this might be a good opportunity. I put some nice clothes on, took my bag and was about to head out to Lev's house but stopped by at a convenience store. I glanced over the shelves and found the condoms at the bottom. I quickly grabbed a box and a bottle of lube just in case. It would've been quite weird to only buy condoms and lube so I bought some snacks and drinks too. The cashier looked me up and down and I knew she was thinking why a ten year old looking baby is buying condoms and lube with snacks. I quickly got out of the store and walked a couple of minutes until I reached Lev's house.

I rung the doorbell and heard his excited voice from the hall "I'll be right there!" I didn't think I would be so nervous today but there's no going back now. The door opened to reveal Lev with a towel around his neck and messy wet hair, apparently he just took a shower. I stepped into his house, took off my shoes and we went to his room. We played games and ate the snacks I brought with me. Time quickly flew by while I was with him. He was laying on the bed while I was still playing games on my own. In the meantime we were talking about some stuff and we got to the topic of crushes. Lev asked me if I liked anyone but I didn't reply. It was silent for a couple of minutes and I thought that he was still waiting for an answer so I said without looking at him:"To be honest... I do have someone I like and that person is really nice to be around with. They're a bit clumsy sometimes but that makes me like them more. I've been wanting to tell them for a week now but I still haven't... oh well, I'm already here so fuck it. Lev, the person I was talking about is you, I lo-" I turned around when I was about to say that I loved him just to see him sleeping soundly on the bed. I sighed and I couldn't blame him, it's already 3AM. I stood up and was about to get a futon but then Lev grabbed my arm and pulled me into his bed. He was still sleeping and I couldn't escape his embrace so I didn't have a choice but to stay in the bed and sleep. I slowly dozed off while he was still embracing me.

I woke up to the sound of movement of the blanket. I slowly opened my eyes and glanced over to the digital clock in the room. 6:14 AM. I heard hitching and heavy breathing behind me and I slowly turned around just to see Lev facing the wall and moving his arm. He couldn't be- jerking off while your friend (who also likes you) is in the same bed right next to you??? I couldn't believe it but his suppressed moans are telling me that this is definitely real. While listening to his soft voice I got aroused. I could feel myself getting hard and couldn't hold back anymore. I moved closer to his back and he seemed to have noticed me since his movements froze and his breath hitched. Slowly I moved my hand to his ass and squeezed his magnificent plump cheeks. "Y-yaku w-what are you..?" I mean when I said that his butt looked good I didn't lie. Then I moved my hand around his waist and got my head closer to his ears and whispered:"It's alright, I'll make you feel good." I moved my hand a little more down until I felt him. I traced the back of his shaft and wrapped my hand around it getting a tight grip. Slowly I began moving my hand up and down as I listened to Lev whimper. I moved my other arm under his head and caressed his soft (actual) cheek (not his a$$). My right hand was still jerking him off, but I stopped the movement and placed my thumb on the slit of his tip. I felt the pre-cum and started rubbing it in circles. He was still trying to suppress his moans with his hand "Let me hear your cute voice." I said while I moved his hand away and slid two fingers into his mouth making him suck them nice and slowly. I began to move my right hand again and because he wasn't suppressing his voice anymore, his moans were loud and clear for me, and only for me to hear, is what I thought. Lev turned his head towards me and all I could see in his expression was pleasure. His breathing got louder as it was a sign he was about to climax soon. I fastened my pace and I gently pulled his face towards me to kiss him what turned into a deep passionate kiss and then he climaxed.
[ A/N I'm going to kermit sewerslide after writing this]

I got out of the bed to get the lube and condoms and stripped down while I was still standing. Lev had cleaned himself and moved the sheets so that they wouldn't be in the way. I put a condom on and got onto the bed again. I spread Lev's legs open and left kisses and hickeys on his thighs. I moved closer to him and moved my hand from his thigh to his light pink hole. The lube is absolutely necessary and foreplay too, so I grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed some onto my fingers. Right when I was about to insert the first finger Lev shouted "N O W!" I was surprised and thrusted my finger into his ass while a woman that looked like Lev came out of the closet with a taser. In the meanwhile Lev probably didn't expect my finger and a tear formed in his eye while moaning loudly. Remember when I thought that I was the only one? Well apparently I wasn't. The woman with the taser ordered me to pull out my finger and so I did. "OPEN THE FUCK UP OR WE WONT HESITATE TO BARGE IN" I heard from behind the door. It sounded very very familiar. The woman who looked oddly similar to Lev facepalmed and said "Just open the door how you would normally do you dumbasses." The door opened to reveal all my teammates and even people from other teams. I was bright red since I was butt naked with Lev and they could all see me. I suddenly felt Lev pulling me back, holding me into a position I could not escape from. "What are you doing?" I was so confused as to why everyone was in his house armed?? "You did a very good job Левочка." the woman was speaking in Japanese and also a foreign language. "I still don't get it why are you all here and why are you holding me back Lev?" I quickly got a reply from the woman "Nice to meet you, I am Alisa. Lev's older sister and also a cop from The Illegal!Tops department. I heard from your teammates and Lev himself that you were trying to take the position as the top! even though you are definitely a bottom. And today you, Yaku Morisuke, are arrested for breaking the law." I was trying to wrap my head around this and stuttered "Ar-arrested? I'm arrested?? What for, I don't get it how can I get arrested for being a to-" "Careful with your words young sir. You are n o t a top!. And for trying to change your fate we will punish you." "Then don't tell me that means that Lev has been lying since the beginning?" I was in such a shock that I forgot that Lev and I were still naked. "No it wasn't all a lie." Lev loosened his grip around my arms and turned me around. He kissed me and that's when I felt this very painful sensation in my back. I felt dizzy and heard a faint voice "What I didn't tell you is that we are the department of getting rid of Illegal!Tops." Then everything went black.

I suddenly got up from my bed. "Holy shit it was all a dream oh my god." I looked down and saw that my pants were covered in nUt. "How the fuck did I get off of that in my dream?😳😤🤢🤮" I glanced over to the bed and saw that Lev woke up. "Oh? A wet dream? Lmao tell me about it." He asked. "Oh you really don't want to know man it was pretty cursed." I went to the bathroom and changed my underwear. When I got back I could see the look on his face that he won't give up asking about the dream. "Okay then but don't blame me when you regret it. So basically I was about to top you and then your sister came out of the closet and arrested me, then I died." I explained while putting on some clothes. "LMAO. YOU? TOP? PFFFTTJDHDJDHDJ you're too short for that." I grabbed the pillow and swung it as hard as I could to hit his face and then the fan fiction ended. *Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun to be continued... dun dun dun dun dun dun*