The Reason Why Kageyama Has Trust Issues

Made by H_K_Cat

It had been a fun night in town, but I had to go. I mean, I was kicked out of the best bar in town, what else was there to do? Stroll around the city on my own in the dead of night? Yeah, nah.
I scoffed, blowing out a little cloud of white.
Why did I even get kicked out? It wasn't my fault. Okay, maybe it was. Maybe I'd drank a little too much and gotten into quite a bad bar fight. Maybe.
I grumpily kicked a little hill of snow off the sidewalk as I continued trudging down the street.
Drinking was a pastime to me. So was having one night stands every other day. But had I spotted a woman to go home with yet? No. That makes sense, really.
'It's three am, you idiot', I told myself. 'Of course there aren't going to be-'
Then there she was. The most beautiful woman I'd ever seen walked by the other side of the same sidewalk as me.
She walked with class, her hips swaying elegantly with every step she took and her arms casually hanging off her side like she was a model marching down the catwalk.
I guessed her age to be in her mid-thirties, just like me. I couldn't help but wonder if her pastimes were similar to mine.
My lips curled into a small smile.
She was gorgeous. Her long, jet black hair contrasted with the complexion she possessed, which was white and smooth like porcelain. Her dark blue eyes shined like sapphires in the dim streetlight that ripped through the thick darkness of the night. She seemed to be god-sent; the young lady was exactly my type.
That being said, I went for a respectful greeting that was sure to catch her attention and make sure she knew I respected -and, more importantly, was romantically into- her. "Sup hoe."
She replied with a soft, but stern voice. "Lmao just got fired today."
Long story short, we ended up at her house, surely to hook up. It was a plain apartment complex. Completely unlike the lady I'd be spending the night with as she was.. uh... not plain. Aha yes.
Speaking of, the woman I'd literally met like a few minutes ago pushed herself against me when we reached the front door, finally -oh my gods she was so slow at this shit-, for a kiss.
I caressed the lady's face as I kissed back. Her skin felt soft to the touch, like.. [insert dramatic, yet accurate analogy here].
My other hand was put on the back of her neck to pull her closer.
I felt her pull away from me slightly and for a second I thought the idiot moron was smiling in between kisses or whatever, as if anything that happened and was about to happen that night was like a cliché chick-flick in any way. This, in fact, infuriated me so much, I was tempted to spit in her face and leave, but then I felt the woman bite down on my lips. And I was like ooo aaa. Ooo aaa. That had me like ooo aaa. Ooo aaa.
"Shan't we head inside?", m'lady asked me with a smirk plastered on her beautiful face.
I thought about it for a second, but then I remembered I had already been arrested for public sex too many times before. I sure as hell wasn't about to go back to jail. Especially not for such a ho- hopeful, graceful, gorgeous young woman. Is what I was 'bouta say. Of course. Because I respek wamen. All things considered, I made up a perfect response to her question. "Bitch, I'm cold, we going inside."
"Ok lol"
That awkward feeling when you have no spine.
So. There we went. Into da home.
I got out of the banana costume I'd been wearing for three years straight (no, having a bath is not a necarity), threw it aside and pushed m'lady up against the nearest wall, wish wasn't hard to get to because her house was so small it was almost negligible, to continue the kissing. Upon being pushed against the wall, da womf's light blue tennis skirt lifted up a bit, showing off her pale thighs, which I found what my creepy uncle would call "schmexy af lmao".
I pressed my lips to the woman's neck while she started pulled her shirt off over her head. I gently put her down on the ground to give her more room to, well, get a greater range of motion to undress.
The unDrEsS RehEarSaL stopped pretty much right after her shirt and bra were off, because I had no self control whatsoever, if you couldn't tell already; I picked the lady up and put her down on her couch, climbing on top of her to kiss da lady. I put my hand on her lower back for the sake of sensuality when things went south. See, I'd been cursed ages ago by the wizard of the red ocean of the south to go off every time I'd encounter the touch or sight of a mere mortal's back. Just kidding, I just have a severe back fetish.
That being said, touching this woman's back made me go crazy AAAAA. It made me go stupid aaaaAaaaaaAAAH.
I flipped her over with sudden inhumane power like she was a rag doll and started kissing her back from her neck all the way down till my lips touched right above where her glutes resisted under a couple layers of fair skin. Then I went down the route again. And again. And again. And about ten times more.
My lips followed the curves of her back slowly, so I could take in every part of it. Her skin was clear and soft and it accentuated her spine perfectly. I loved her back. Such a nice back. 13/10 would kiss her entire back again. So I did.
After about twenty-three times of repeating the process of kissing up and down her back, the stranger with the beautiful back had the audacity to ask: "Are you ever going to kiss my lips?"
A very visible grimace formed on my face as I looked up at her face, which looked incredibly ugly now that I'd seen her beautiful, god(dess)-like back.
"No", I scowled, absolutely fuckin' fuming at her dumb question.
Then I went back to her back. Get it? Back to her back? HAHAHAHA haha hahahha hahah hahahahahah. Okay, whatever.
Either way, I was about to frick the heck out of her when I caught sight of a little mans standing behind her. He was about 120 centimetres short, with raven black hair just like his mother. His eyes locked with mine. The exchange of looks was for just a few seconds, but I didn't need any more to know what I had to do.
I shoved the hoe aside and started driving my fists into the lil mans like he was a tiny punching bag.