Running

I woke up to a gunshot sound, and Midnight was tugging at me. He led me to the window, and we jumped out. It was about 2 am, so if we were being looked for by the police, they'd start at dawn. Three hours. We could run, I could get a job, buy a house, get food, and raise money for my treatment. That'll be nice. I called Julie on her cell, and someone else picked up. "Hello, you have reached Hampton Hospital, who is this?" Said a voice of a woman. "Uh, do you know where Juliana Begay would be?" I asked. "Yes sir, she is here resting, may I ask who this is?" She said. So Julie was in the hospital. "My name is Kai. Kai Banks." I replied. "Mr. Banks, stay where you are, please text your location. We are having someone come get you." She sounded excited. I hung up immediately and turned off location. I didn't want them finding me. "C'mon Midnight. We have to move." I said. We kept walking.

A few days later, I had been wearing my hood up. The news found out I was missing, and it was everywhere. I hear people talking, I see newspapers. I didn't want them to find me. I don't know why, but Mrs. Hart didn't like Midnight, so I couldn't trust her. I had to keep him safe, but she was trying to protect me too. We were perfect together. It had been three days, and I wasn't feeling the best. Suddenly, I ran into an alley, threw up, and started coughing. Badly. I heard people start coming over, and i turned on my location. I had to.

I heard sirens in the distance, but the people didn't know i had social anxiety. That made it worse. I heard yelling, and it was familiar. Archie, I thought. "H-help...A-archie..." was all I could say. He picked me up, but I wasn't breathing anymore. I was awake, but not very awake. I wasn't too aware either. I heard barking from Midnight, and suddenly, soft lips, giving me air. "Let's go, now!" I heard him say, after I was breathing a little better. He ran me to the car, and I passed out.