Chapter 6- Revenge

Yosh I will create another OC and it will be Ayuki's enemy.
________________
I followed the directions where my crow is pointing. I reached at the summit of the mountain and a small old house can be found.

So this is already the destination huh..

I suddenly saw an odd looking figure inside the house. Wait what's that? Huh?... it's the demon I was looking for!

I just saw it's scary looking figure but it's already creeping me out. I let out my nichirin and slowly entered the small house.

I still didn't made the first step on the flooring but I got suddenly attacked by the demon and I dodged it. "Oh look, another boring demon slayer hehe." The demon laughed at me. She was all covered up with blood from head to toe.

I took a look inside the house and I saw several dead bodies of people. "How many people did you already devoured?" I said in a cold tone.

"More than a hundred, and you're next!" The demon made an evil grin. Suddenly kanji writings appeared on her eyes.

She's a lower moon 3 demon. How should I defeat her?

"Didn't you know that I am one of the strongest demon?" The demon said. But I remained silent. "And YOU will pay from what you did on my brother!" The devilish grin on her face became a dark cold expression.

What? Her brother? I didn't even know who that is! "W-what do you mean?" I frowned. Then she made a bitter laugh. Her pale white eyes became into a deep crimson red ones.

"Oh don't you already remembered? Dear child? So you already forgot what happened two years ago?" The last phrase made me froze.

The day that my family died. The worst thing that happened on my life. Why? What is the meaning of all of this? Has her brother has something to do with my family's death?

"Oh, it looks like you remembered it dear child. I can tell it from your eyes." The female demon made a devilish grin. I can't speak anymore. I wanted to kill her already. She's, she's pissing me off.

"My brother, Ruri was the one who killed your entire family. And you're the one who killed him. Actually before the moment you could kill Ruri I was about to join in the fight but I chose to watch you two. Then after you beheaded him I was about to come and fight you but sadly the Insect Hashira came to rescue you so I decided to retreat. I got mad about myself because I didn't protect my brother. I know he was a weakling but I loved him. And now THIS IS THE DAY THAT YOU WILL PAY FROM WHAT YOU DID!"

No no no no. I can't believe this! I'm just dreaming right??

"I'm the lower moon demon 3, Yui. REMEMBER THAT NAME!" Her arms suddenly shoot out several massive needles going on my direction.

Thanks to my good eyesight I can see clearly all the needles so I used my nichirin to evade all the needles.

"Is this all you got?" I said in a dead tone. The twinkle on my eyes faded. "Are you underestimating me dear child? I'm a lower moon demon remember?"

I suddenly saw something from far away from me. Who is it? Huh? Tanjiro?! He's also battling with a demon. And the demon seems to be white from head to toe. I don't have time for this! I have to focus on my own battle!

Yui suddenly let out another massive group of red needles from her palms and they were more faster than before I can't see it anymore. It's like the needles are dashing rapidly within a blink of an eye.

"Aaaggghh!" I screamed in pain. The dashing needles we're hitting my skin leaving large cuts and I'm full of cuts from head to toe.

"Concentration Breathing Music Breathing third form, Cosmic Peak of Eroica!" My nichirin glowed into a bluish color and I hit her with all might but she suddenly grabbed the blade. She didn't mind about her hand getting hurt and it was already oozing with blood.

"What the?!" This is impossible it should be effective for lower moon demons like her! How did she stopped my attack as if it was so easy?!

"Oh you poor child... your so useless like the other Mizunoto that I fought with earlier. All of them ended up dying." She laughed and then suddenly kicked me.

But I won't give up!

After the gash on her palm healed up, she launched again massive needles but this time it was in a purple color. Oh that's no good I guess. I stood up imedietely and evade all those purple needles but one needle hit on my cheek.

"Aaahh!" I yelled in pain. It was only a single needle but the pain was tremendous. Yui's lips curled into a devilish smirk.

Wait there's no blood coming out from my cheek. But I can feel the pain. I gently touched the part where the needle hit me and I hissed because my cheek was swelling. I noticed that my cheek became dark purple what's the meaning of this?

"It looks like the purple needle hit you by the cheek haha." Yui laughed bitterly. "The purple needles are poison points. So your definitely poisoned." She grined mischievously.

But I can still move!

"Breath of Music sixth form, Falling Lily of Scaena's Fortitude!" I was about to make a step but I can't move.

My nichirin seems to be moving on its own and it removed from my grasped and it automatically stabbed me. My eyes widened and looked at Yui and has a smile planted on her face.

"That's my Blood Demon Art. Crimson Blade." She said. What? Can she control someone's weapon?

"Once my blood gets attached on someone's sword I can control it you know? That's why I stopped your attack using my hand to stain it with blood earlier." She then laughed thinking that I'm in the brink of death.

Maybe... I should already try it? The form that I was polishing for a long time? The form that I still didn't use and hiding it for a long time. It's the form that I created all by myself. Maybe this is the right time to use it now. I've been polishing it for over a year.

"Do you think you already won?" I said in a cold tone. The female demon got pissed. "SHUT UP! YOU WILL DIE IN NO TIME SO I WIN!" She said as she shift the direction of her palm and my nichirin stabbed me deeper. I was already coughing up with blood.

Steam is already coming out from my mouth. "What's.... What's that steam??" Yui asked in annoyance.

Without thinking I swiftly removed my nichirin from my stomach and threw it away.

"Total Concentration Breathing Music Breathing tenth form: Soul Harmony".

My arm glowed into a pink color and swayed it like a sword. The demon got a huge gash on her chest but it healed.

My other arm started to glow also like the other one and I swayed it like an "x" sign a bright pink aura was appeared  in Yui's body and her body was sliced into four.

Then my arm became a bright red color and I dashed quickly and slashed my arm like a blade on Yui and beheaded her.

"Is... is it possible! You used your arm as a sword?!" Yui said in disbelief she can't regenerate her body. "No I used my own soul, that's why my arm glowed and my soul is also the reason I can attack you even without touching you." I said.

She became speechless and then she became dust and got blown by the wind.

I'm, I'm beaten up. I collapsed on the ground and I fainted. Please someone pick me up here.

___________________

Soul Harmony is the title of this book because it was Ayuki's tenth form. BUT WAIT! She also have 7th, 8th, and 9th form. So just wait and you'll see it in the next chappies ;) I hope that we will get to see Zenitsu and the others in the next chappie I missed him.

Tenth form: Soul Harmony- This is the only move that Ayuki doesn't need her nichirin because she will be using her own body as a sword using her soul. She can hurt her opponent even without touching it. She made this move because she thought that having ten forms will be nice. But this breath style is risk taking. She's on the brink of death if she uses this she might die so she must rarely use this since she will be using her own soul. This form only has a time limit of 5 minutes if she'll exceed more than her time limit then she might die.