𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 🍓

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑜
𝑃𝑂𝑉

  was i actually gonna ask a girl that supposedly likes me to be my fake girlfriend? yes

  was i actually gonna ask a girl that supposedly likes me to be my fake girlfriend? yes. did it sound stupid? yes. will it possibly help me get back with jenna? most likely.

"hey come in" i say inviting her in and she walks in and stands there, "lets go to my room yeah?" i say and she nods taking off her crocs and following me to my room, she takes a seat on my bed and i sit in my desk chair.

"i have to ask you something.." i say and she looks at me oddly

𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑎ℎ 𝑏𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝐏𝐎𝐕
  "um sure?" i reply still looking at him oddly, "this is gonna sound like stupid but give me a chance and listen to me" he says and i nod, "speed it up polibio" i urged, and then he spoke "i need you to be my fake girlfriend. but just long enough to help me get back with jenna and possibly you with alejandro." i stare at him in disbelief  and then i coughed "how do you know about alejandro ??" i ask.

"i saw him talking to you at your car earlier" he says "that doesn't mean i like him, i nearly ran him over" i say and mattia sighs "please, just this one time for me please" he rubs his face i think, i mean i do like him, and even though im helping him get with someone atleast i get to fake date him, so i wanna say win win situation but i also don't.

"deal polibio" i put my pinky up and he chuckles and interlocks it, "alright see you tomorrow i guess..?" he nods and i shake his hand "what was that?" he asks laughing and i feel very much embarrassed "a hand shake...?" i reply.

"lets go over some rules" i say and he looks at me. "rules?" he says scrunching his face "in a relationship there are no rules. its only trust" he explains and i listen, "but i wanna know your boundaries and i want you to know my boundaries" i say and he nods, "there are no boundaries with me bowens. just give it a shot okay?" he says rubbing his face and i nod.

"okay thats cool"