6

I wake up in an unknown place..but I was in a bed. I hear the door open and see..Jonah?!

Jonah: Finally, you're awake.

Tegan: What am I doing here?

Jonah: You blacked out so I took you back to my house.

Tegan: We didn't..you know..

Jonah: No..we did not. I slept in the guest room.

Tegan: Owww..my head hurts.

Jonah: You probably have a hangover.

Tegan: I didn't have any alcohol though.

Jonah: Someone must've spiked it. I don't know.

Tegan: I gotta get back home.

Jonah: No. You need to rest for a couple more hours. Then you can go home.

Tegan: Jonah..I have to get home. I got homework to do.

Jonah: That homework is going to be turned in late then. You won't have the energy to do it.

Tegan: My mom is probably freaking out.

Jonah: I did let your mom know that you weren't feeling good and that you'll be resting today. She's okay with it.

Tegan: I told her that I was probably gonna spend the night at Paisley's.

Jonah: I know. I said that her mom wouldn't let you sleep over so I just let you sleep here.

Tegan: Why are you being so nice?

Jonah: I just can't be nice to my friend?

Tegan: Friend?

Jonah: Are we not friends?

Tegan: We were getting there and then you didn't tell me you were in a band.

Jonah: I'm so sorry about that okay. It was a shock to the whole school. No one knew about us. Can you just forgive us? Especially Corbyn.

Tegan: Why Corbyn?

Jonah: He's your best friend. You guys can't be mad at each other forever. You guys need each other. At least you have someone to be there for you.

Tegan: What do you mean?

Jonah: Yeah..I have the boys to be there for me but..no girls are there for me. They all know me for my reputation and don't want to be friends with me. They either ignore me or they want to hook up with me. That's it. You're actually the first girl to not want to hook up with me and not ignore me. Anyways, Corbyn is coming over later so you might as well talk to him then. I'll let you know when he's here. Get some rest.

Jonah got up from the bed and closed the door on his way out. I didn't know he felt like that. I feel really bad now.

A couple hours pass and Jonah tells me Corbyn is here and downstairs. I slowly lug myself out of bed and walk slowly down the stairs.

Jonah: He's in the family room..waiting.

I walk over to the family room and see Corbyn sitting on the couch.

Corbyn: Wow..what happened at the party.

Tegan: I don't even know and I don't wanna talk about it.

Corbyn: Okay.....Tegan, I'm so sorry for not telling you that I wasn't in a band. We were meant to keep a secret from everyone. I didn't want to but I had to. I felt so bad after you were mad that I didn't tell you. I went home and cried. I didn't leave my house at all yesterday. I just couldn't stand of losing my best friend. I know you have Presley and Paisley but I also know that I'm you're best friend and I don't think you can live without me either.

Tegan: It's okay Corbyn. I forgive you. You guys sounded good. Didn't know you guys were so talented.

Corbyn: Hehe thanks. So we're good?

Tegan: Yeah. We're good.

Corbyn: So, hows your sister?

Tegan: I saw her yesterday. She's says she's doing fine but I don't know. I just don't know why Zach did it. It was such a horrible thing.

Corbyn: He said he didn't do it though.

Tegan: Morgan says he did but he says he didn't. I don't know who to believe.

Corbyn: You need to get involved in the investigation. Look at the papers.

Tegan: I really can't do that. I know I used to have a dad as a cop but I can't really do that.

Corbyn: Well I'm sure you'll figure the truth out soon.

Tegan: I hope so. I just want closure. You know?

Corbyn: I'm sure Jonah and I will help any way we can to actually find out. But first, we need the file.

Tegan: My dad wasn't even alive when it happened. There's no way.

Corbyn: But he is one of the best cops we've ever had. I'm sure they can make an exception.

Tegan: Thanks Corbyn. We can look at it later in the week. Okay? I should be getting home. Can you thank Jonah for letting me stay?

Corbyn: Sure thing. Bye.

Tegan: Bye.

I grab my stuff and I walk to my house. Mom wasn't home as usual because of work. I walk in and slowly make my way to my room. I postmated some Taco Bell and then got ready for school tomorrow. My hangover was still there but I'll survive. I turned on some YouTube and slowly went to sleep.