Helping Hand

Derek's POV.

It didn't take long for my husband to say yes to visiting the Allen town pack. As I was pulling into a parking spot, he was practically jumping up and down in his seat in excitement. This was the first time, in two months, he had, had the time to come see the Allen Town pack. With the helping the pack at home and work, he didn't really get a lot of time for himself, but I would change that somehow. I couldn't help but, smile at the childish way he was acting.

"What?" He asked, unbuckling his seatbelt and turning to face me.

"Nothing, I just happened to notice your excitement, that's all," I mentioned, just before he climbed over the middle console. Adjusting until he was sitting in my lap.

"Maybe I'm just wound up from this morning. Think we have enough time to finish what you started, and did not finish this morning?" He mumbled, in between kissing my neck.

"Maybe we can.

I rest my hands on his hips, as I lay my head back against the seat, giving him more room to work. As he worked his lips up toward my chin, I moved my hands under his shirt. My fingers moving up and down, as shivers run down his spine. I smirk, knowing I'm the only one who can make him feel like this.

"You better finish what you started this time." He said, growling a little, which turned me on more than I'd like to admit.

"Pray tell, if I don't?" I asked, so out of breath already.

"I'm calling blue for a week." He says smirking against my neck.

"Ugh. I-i ugh." I try to talk but, all I can do is moan.

Damn mate bond.

Just as my hands were finding their way to his ass, someone knocked on my window. For a second, I hadn't processed the noise nut, when I did, I was concerned.

This was the second time today someone has cocked blocked our fun, and I have a feeling my husband's patience was growing thin. I just hoped whoever was on the other side of my car door, had lived a good life because they were about to die.

"I swear, I'm going to kill whoever is out there," Stiles said, opening my door to see who knocked. "Again, Scott? Do you want to die?" He asked, as soon as we saw it was Scott.

Stiles climbed out of the car, nearly knocking Scott over doing so. Scott helped make him sturdy, seeing as he almost fell getting out of the car. Me getting out right after him.

"What are you doing here Scott?" I asked, shutting the door and locking my car.

"Thought you guys could use some help. Plus, I can help better by asking some questions of my own." He said shrugging.

I don't really know why I asked, seeing as Scott and I share the duties of Alpha. He should be here, helping alongside us.

"That's a good point. Ok, let's see what we can do to help."

Grabbing Stiles' hand, we walk towards the rock path that leads to the Allen pack home. Scott walking right on our heels.

It didn't take long to find the house and get to talking. Stiles almost squealing with excitement, when he saw Markus, the pack leader. They had become very close friends over the few years we've known them. They said their hello's and some hugs, then we all sat and talked about the disappearances.

"How many have gone missing?" I asked, getting right to it.

"Well, we don't know," Markus said leading us into the house and to the sitting room. Where all of us took a seat on the grey sofas. Stiles sitting in the middle of Scott and I, and Markus sitting in front of us. "So far we counted 10 people to have disappeared mysteriously."