MINE

****2 Days passed when Jungkook finally snap out of his misery. He started to fix his house and organize the things he had thrown around. He shut everyone out telling them not to come so no one has to see him in his lowest state. 

Thankfully, his friends & family respected him.

He just finished cleaning the living room when he felt his stomach grumbles, he hasn't touch nor see food in the past two days because he was too hurt to think of it. So he went to his kicthen to check what's inside his fridge. He has nothing. So he went to find his phone & dial someone else's favorite restaurant. How did he know he likes it?! He doesn't know either! He just know Taehyung loves burger so he ordered a dozen of it before going to his bedroom to take a quick shower. The Alpha changed into his usal sweatpants & white shirt afterwards.

Jungkook is already waiting for the food when the delivery man came. He paid for it before going out of his apartment. He pressed Taehyung's door bell even after knowing the code because he doesn't want to be surprise again. He has already been hurt so he doesn't want to see what he doesnt need to see anymore. He waited a bit more and when no one answered he decided to punch in the code. The Alpha's body immediately perks up when he smell the familiar scent he's been craving for the past two days. God, he missed him so much. 

"Taehyung?" he called out.

You see, wolves tend to shift to their natural form when they are already too weak for their human form. And Taehyung already shifted the night after he learned the truth because he hasn't taken any food since then. So imagine his surprise when he heard the voice he is missing so much calling out his name. But since he's too afraid that he might being delusional now, he just curled there in his bed, ears tucked in as he closed his blue eyes again. Jungkook knows Taehyung is at home because his scent is so potent, so when he didn't hear any answer, he just decided to check his room. He is already holding he door knob when he hesitated. He doesn't even know why is he here, but his wolf is already driving him insane. So he opened the door only to see the most beautiful creature he has laid his eyes upon!

There in the middle of his bed, a white wolf is curled into a ball of fur. And when Taehyung opened his eyes to show his natural eye color, Jungkook felt his wolf rejoiced. He momentarily forgot that Taehyung doesn't like him, that he's supposed to be mad at him because all he wants to do now is to nuzzle the wolf who's staring back at him. When Taehyung saw Jungkook standing right in front of him, he knew he's really hallucinating. So after a few minutes of staring at him, he went back to lay down on his bed, he closed his eyes & tried to shake off that feeling that someone is really staring at him. 

"I must really miss that alpha huh?!" he thought to himself when a voiced boomed inside his room. 

"Kim Taehyung, istg if u keep ignoring me I'll drag u out of ur bed myself!" Jungkook hates to use gis alpha voice towards his mate but Taehyung is really a pain in the a**. He saw how the Omega stare at him only to ignore him afterwards. Tae opened his eyes again and realized that he isn't hallucinating. He wanted to jump his Alpha right at that moment because he missed him but his pride wont let him.

Taehyung tilted his head asking the Alpha what is he doing inside his apartment and how did he manage to enter without his permission. Surprisingly, Jungkook understood him. Then they both realized that they are now mated so they obviously made a link to connect when they're in their natural form.

 "I am a watchman, of course I would know your pass code. Now shift!" Jungkook replied using his voice coz obviously he's in his human form. Taehyung just scoffed.

 "Watchman my a**! Go away!" Jungkook furrowed his brows when he realized something.

"Why are you even in your 4 legs?! you are in the City and you know that---" then he cut himself off when he realized that Taehyung is in his wolf form because he hasn't move from his bed since the day he left him. The bathrobe beside him is a clear indication of that.